If you're in need of a drive belt service on your 2.5L, look no further than our deluxe serpentine belt service kit!
Due to the complexity of the 07K serpentine belt system, we highly recommend replacing everything all at once to save yourself time, money and potential headaches. All of these components wear out as the mileage on your car increases.
Don't let your car leave you stranded because the old serpentine belts were shredded due to lack of maintenance!
This kit includes everything required for a complete belt replacement service on your late style VW 07K 2.5L engine. We only use the same high quality part brands that we have proven to work in our service shops.
- 07K145933F - Serpentine Belt
- 07K145933G - Serpentine Belt
- 07K903315T - Alternator Belt Tensioner
- 07K903315S - A/C Belt Tensioner
- 07K145172B - Upper Belt Idler Pulley
- 07K145172C - Lower Belt Idler Pulley
- N90870602 x2 - OEM VW Hardware
- 2008.5-2009 VW Mk5 Rabbit 2.5L (please verify your engine code)
- 2008.5-2010 VW Mk5 Jetta 2.5L (please verify your engine code)
- 2009 VW Mk5 Sportwagen 2.5L (please verify your engine code)
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Golf 2.5L
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Sportwagen 2.5L
There is a production split for Mk5 vehicles. If you have a 2008 model year vehicle, you may enter your VIN at checkout so we can verify your engine code.