If you currently have Unitronic Stage 1 or 1+ software on your Audi 3.0T vehicle and would like to upgrade to Stage 3, this is the product that you need to order.
If you do not currently have Unitronic software installed to your vehicle or if you currently have their Stage 2+ software or pulley installed, please do not order this product.
Featuring an impressive increase to 493 HP/441 lb-ft of torque, Unitronic's Stage 3 Dual Pulley Upgrade Kit includes its supercharger pulley, 187 mm Crank Pulley, 7PK1300 Belt, and most importantly, its Stage 3 Dual Pulley Performance Software calibration.
This can be purchased as an Upgrade Kit for users who already have Unitronic's Stage 1/1+ Performance Software.
Unitronic's Stage 3 Dual Pulley Performance Software calibration is engineered specifically for use with both its Supercharger Drive and Crank Pulleys to ensure maximum performance is achieved while maintaining complete OEM-like reliability and drivability.
Features / Benefits
- 187 mm Crank Pulley:
- Optimized pulley size for maximum performance.
- 6061-T6 Aluminum Construction:
- Durable, rust proof and laser cut.
- Black Anodized Finish:
- Black anodized finish for the best possible look.
- TDC marking for easy install:
- Easily align your new crank pulley for a trouble-free install.
- 7PK1300 Belt:
- High-Quality belt that perfectly fits your Unitronic Dual Pulley Upgrade Kit.
- Genuine Audi Crankshaft Bolts:
- High-Quality OEM bolts for a perfect fit everytime.
- Unitronic 187 mm Crank Pulley
- Unitronic Supercharger Pulley
- 7PK1300 Belt
- Genuine Audi Crankshaft Bolts
- Unitronic Stage 3 Performance ECU Software
Please note that you will have to either purchase a UniCONNECT+ cable or have NGP install your software.
Unitronic's Dual Pulley Upgrade Kit is very straight forward to install. Consisting of many OEM and precisely engineered Unitronic components using the latest in 3D modeling technology, to ensure perfect fitment and maximum performance.
*Available for B8/B8.5 S4/S5, C7 A6/A7 and SQ5 models only currently. Support for C6 A6, A8, Q5, and Q7 is coming soon!