Racingline's new MQB RacingLine Propshaft Bearing Alignment kit cuts out the factory tolerances to maintain accurate propshaft alignment every time, all of the time.
The Racingline precision-engineered, Propshaft Bearing Alignment Kit centralizes the factory center support bearing carrier by cutting out the enlarged factory hole tolerances. Meaning your propshaft is held in perfect true orientation at all times.
The oversize holes on the factory brackets are designed to allow several degrees of 'twist' on the center bearing carrier, causing damaging long-term stresses on both the prop and center bearing.
That may be great for lazy repair shops to shuffle the adjustment around, and no doubt helps the factory with quick production-line assembly, but will lead to accelerated wear from misalignment.
Every hard launch & shift provokes movement in the drivetrain - over time this risks shifting the factory prop mount out of alignment.
This simple alignment kit reduces the bolt hole size down from M14 to M8, allowing no further twist from the brackets and ensuring that your prop cannot move from this position.
Fit this Alignment Kit once, then drive it safe in the knowledge that your propshaft will remain in the correct alignment forever more.
- Kit comes with a pair of Alignment Brackets, LH & RH
- High quality T6061 billet aluminium construction
- CNC construction, anodised gloss black to last
- Precision machining means tighter alignment specs
- No modification to the car or the bearing carrier is required, so fitment is completely reversible
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R
- 2017-2019 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen 4Motion
- 2017-2019 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Alltrack
- 2022+ VW Mk8 Golf R
- 2018+ VW Tiguan 4Motion
- 2018+ VW Atlas 4Motion
- 2019+ VW Arteon 4Motion
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V A3 Quattro
- 2022+ Audi 8Y A3 Quattro
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V S3
- 2022+ Audi 8Y S3
- 2017-2020 Audi 8V RS3
- 2022+ Audi 8Y RS3
- 2015+ Audi 8S TT
- 2015+ Audi 8S TTS
- 2015 Audi 8S TTRS
- 2011-2018 Audi 8U Q3