The Integrated Engineering Transmission Tune for your Audi B9 A4, A5, or Q5 2.0T delivers increased power, faster shifts, variable launch control and additional transmission performance features. When paired with the matching ECU tune, acceleration times will greatly improve turning your tuned turbocharged engine into a fully rounded performance machine.
- Lightning fast shifts -further improves acceleration and 0-60 times
- Full power from ECU tunes -removes power robbing torque limiters
- Adjustable launch control -dial in the perfect launch for your setup
- Enables gear display -dash always displays current gear in drive/sport modes
- Full torque during AMAX shifts -torque reduction programming removed
- Compatible with iE Stage 1 and Stage 2 ECU Tunes
Unlock the full potential of your Integrated Engineering B9 2.0T Stage 1 and Stage 2 engine (ECU) tunes with Integrated Engineering's matching transmission (TCU) tune. Without it, your power gains and performance features are limited, leaving untapped acceleration and power on the table. Upgrading to the Integrated Engineering TCU tune significantly enhances shift speeds, eliminates torque limiters, increases line pressure to prevent transmission slip, and introduces user-adjustable launch control functions. Experience a dramatic enhancement in launch power, pulling force, shift responsiveness, and overall acceleration.
VARIABLE LAUNCH CONTROL
Experience chest-pounding launches with the Integrated Engineering's transmission tune featuring adjustable launch control. Tailored for optimal performance, choose from three distinct launch options: street, aggressive, and race. Each option increases the launch RPMs, allowing you to customize the launch experience to suit your vehicle and tire setup for the best grip and take-off power. Each launch setting offers two RPM launch and AMAX options, easily controlled by the throttle pedal:
- Apply 100% throttle input without engaging the kickdown switch to launch from the minimal chosen RPM without AMAX.
- Engage full pedal pressure while activating the kickdown switch to launch with an additional 400RPMs and trigger AMAX in all shifts, delivering the most aggressive launch and pull strategy.
|3400 (with AMAX)
|3800 (with AMAX)
|4200 (with AMAX)
Note: AMAX is an advanced shift programming that greatly improves accleration by maintaing power to both transmission clutches simutaniously while transition between gears. This feature delivers a strong advantage in a competitive drag racing type scenario.
The factory transmission calibration often falls short in meeting the demands of performance enthusiasts, leaving much to be desired. Integrated Engineering's TCU tune addresses these limitations by entirely reworking the transmission drive-mapping strategy, catering specifically to the enthusiast driver. Beyond driving improvements, our TCU tune introduces additional features designed to enhance the driving experience:
- Reduced take-off lag time from a standstill.
- Enables gear display on the dashboard in both drive and sport modes.
- Eliminates factory torque pull during AMAX shifting.
- Increases protection by automatically reducing engine power if transmission temperatures climb too high.
Take control of your Audi A4, A5, or Q5 2.0T engine and transmission tunes from your phone! iE's cutting-edge and innovative POWERlink Bluetooth dongle plugs into your vehicle's OBD II port creatig a wireless link for our responsive mobile app to flash your tunes, change launch control settings, switch octanes, upgrade stages, perform diagnostics, monitor live gauge data, and more all from your Apple or Android phone!
Alternatively, if you would prefer to have one of our expert technicians install this software to your car, please feel free to set up an appointment at one of our shops.
- 2017-2020 Audi B9 A4 2.0T
- 2017-2020 Audi B9 A5 2.0T
- 2017-2020 Audi B9 Q5 2.0T