034Motorsport Street Density Rear Shock Mount, B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, & Allroad
Street Density Rear Shock Mounts for the B9/B9.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5, & Allroad are engineered for increased performance and durability over the factory rear shock mounts. Featuring 75 Durometer Density Line Rubber, these performance rear shock mounts are able to cope with increased loads from spirited driving and upgraded suspension components.
The factory rear shock mounts to the car by way of a very soft rubber shock mount, which allows the shock to move laterally front to back and side to side, as well as deflects up and down to reduce NVH from road bumps/cracks. This soft rubber wears out over time, and causes excessive shock movement, resulting in worse ride quality and imprecise handling characteristics along with clunking sounds as it deteriorates further. The OEM shock mounts wear even faster when subjected to high-performance driving conditions, such as back roads or road course events.
Designed to be a complete, drop-in replacement for the factory rear shock mounts, Street Density Rear Shock Mounts significantly reduce deflection under hard cornering, which helps maintain proper suspension geometry for better handling. In addition, the Density Line Rubber features enhanced bonding to the cast aluminum mount body - reducing the likelihood of separation and dreaded "clunk" and premature wear associated with the factory mounts.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Rear Shock Mounts
- Manufactured with 75 Durometer Rubber
- OE is 65 Durometer
- High-Quality Cast Aluminum Mount Body
- Reduced Strut Deflection for Improved Handling
- Vulcanized Rubber for Increased Longevity
- 8W0 513 353
- 8W0 513 353 A
- 8W0 513 353 B
- Audi A4 2017-Present B9/B9.5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi A5 2017-Present B9/B9.5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi allroad 2017-Present B9/B9.5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi S4 2018-Present B9 3.0 TFSI
- Audi S5 2018-Present B9/B9.5 3.0 TFSI