Garrett PowerMax Stage 2 G25-660 Performance Turbocharger - VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, GTI, Golf R, GLI, Audi 8V A3, S3, 8S TT, TTS
Unitronic and Integrated Engineering ECU tuning software is coming soon!
The Garrett PowerMax™ Stage 2 G25-660 Performance Turbocharger upgrade for the Volkswagen Mk7/Mk7.5 and Audi 8V/8S 1.8T and 2.0T Gen3 TSI engine platform is engineered to increase engine performance while maintaining bolt-on factory installation specifications. The Stage 2 (600 BHP*) G25-660 Turbocharger maximizes efficiency and air flow compared to the OEM turbocharger. High temperature, Mar-M alloy turbine wheel and twin scroll stainless steel turbine housings are rated for up to 1050° C. This turbocharger is fully assembled with a calibrated electronic actuator and ancillary components for direct fitment to your Audi or VW.
- Direct-fit stage 2 with 600 WHP | 447 kW capability*
- Complete assembly with electronic actuator
- +59% compressor flow compared to IS38 turbo (stock Golf R)
- G Series compressor and turbine wheel aerodynamics
- Mar-M alloy turbine wheel and twin scroll stainless steel turbine housing rated up to 1050° C
- Latest generation of ball bearing rotating group
- Compressor Inducer: 54mm
- Compressor Exducer: 67mm
- Turbine Inducer: 54mm
- Turbine Exducer: 49mm
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf 1.8T
- 2015-2019 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T
- 2015-2019 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Alltrack
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R 2.0T
- 2019+ VW GLI
- 2019+ VW Arteon
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V A3 1.8T
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V A3 2.0T
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V S3 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8S TT 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8S TTS 2.0T
Please note that this turbocharger does not include any ECU tuning. Stage 2 is not referring to the software stage required for this turbocharger. You will need ECU software/tuning that is specifically made for this turbocharger.
Performance results of this product are highly dependent upon your vehicle’s modifications and tuning/calibration. The target power has been calculated based strictly on choke flow of the compressor map (total turbo capability), which represents the potential flywheel power.