Complete Cast Aluminum Water Pump Service Kit - 2.0T TSI / TFSI CCTA, CBFA, CETA, CAEB, CAED
This is a complete replacement kit with everything needed to service the water pump on your 2.0T TSI
The water pump is a known area of failure on the EA888 2.0T TSI/TFSI engine. In our experience, it's not uncommon for this part to fail well under 100,000 miles, even on well maintained vehicles. Fix your leaky plastic pump once and for all with this complete service kit, assembled in house by our experienced staff members.
All Metal Water Pump
Up until now, the TSI water pump has only been available as a plastic unit. This original design was very prone to failure, and it was not uncommon for vehicles to have had their pump replaced several times. Thanks to the German engineers at Graf, this pump is now available fully constructed from aluminum for added durability. And it's not just the housing that's all metal. The impeller assembly of this pump is 100% metal to ensure that it holds up over time.
High Quality Service Parts
This kit includes all of the same parts that we use when servicing a 2.0T TSI water pump in one of our shops. Each kit is assembled by one of our experienced staff members and each part is double-checked before being shipped out to you.
- Aluminum Graf brand water pump assembly
- Two bottles of Pentosin coolant (3 liters)
- Thermostat assembly
- Thermostat o-ring
- Thermostat housing gasket
- Temperature sensor
- Temperature sensor clip
- Temperature sensor o-ring
- Water pump to oil cooler union
- Water pump belt
- Pulley stretch bolt
- Long mounting bolts (3x)
- Short mounting bolts (2x)
Please note that some of these items (such as the thermostat, temperature sensor and associated seals/clips) may come pre-assembled within the pump assembly. This is completely normal and saves you the time of putting things together.
- 2008.5 - 2009 VW Mk5 GTI, GLI, Eos 2.0T TSI
- 2012 - 2013 VW Mk6 GLI 2.0T TSI (Gen 1 only)
- 2012 - 2013 VW Mk2 Beetle 2.0T TSI (Gen 1 only)
- 2008.5 - 2010 VW B6 Passat 2.0T TSI
- 2008.5 - 2017 VW Tiguan 2.0T TSI (non MQB only)
- 2009 - 2017 VW B6 CC 2.0T TSI
- 2009 - 2014 Audi A3 2.0T TSI/TFSI
- 2008.5 - 2014 Audi TT 2.0T TSI/TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 A4 / Allroad 2.0T TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 A5 2.0T TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 Q5 2.0T TFSI
- 2012 - 2018 Audi C7 A6 2.0T TFSI
This water pump does not have the same markings or detents as the plastic pump. Due to this, care must be taken to ensure that hoses are installed to the appropriate inlet and outlet on the pump.
Why do you need my VIN?
We realize that not everyone knows exactly which of the many TSI/TFSI engine codes that they have. By providing us with your VIN, we can quickly and accurately make sure that you only get the correct parts for your vehicle.
Proven Parts and Proven Experience
Don't accept low-quality, unproven parts! Our parts have been tested and approved by our own real technicians working on real cars. Unlike a lot of other online parts suppliers, we don't just sling parts, we actually have hands on experience working on these cars (read more about us).
Fits models with CCTA, CBFA, CETA, CAEB, or CAED engine codes only. If you need assistance identifying which engine code you have, please feel free to contact us. Please torque replacement bolts to 9 Nm in the proper sequence.
|Brand||Assembled by NGP|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|