Bremi - Ignition Coil - 1.8t - Push In Type - 2002-2005
One of the only real problems with the durable and ubiquitous 1.8t engine. We recommend spare coil packs (at least 2) for everyone we know that has a 1.8t. One bad coil pack will leave your car sputtering and barely able to drive, while two will leave you stranded on the side of the road instantly. We don't recommend driving a 1.8t with any bad coil packs, and at this price you can't afford not to carry spares in your car. Bremi. Better bang for the buck than the OEM coil, but still good quality.
Fits the following vehciles:
- -Audi A4 1.8t - 2002 to 2005
- -Audi TT 1.8t - 2002 to 2005 (180hp / 225hp)
- -Mk4 Golf / Jetta 1.8t - 2001.5 to 2005 (AWW / AWP)
- -New Beetle 1.8t - 2002 to 2005
- -B5 Passat 1.8t - 2001.5 to 2005