- -Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for superior reliability and increased resistance to spark erosion for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugs
- -Tapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrodes improves cold start performance and increases fuel ignitability
- -Angular, five-ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to current leakage
- -Nickel-plated rolled threads provides complete anti-seize and corrosion protection
- -Metal glass fused resistor maximizes interference suppression
Bosch -Super Plus Spark Plug - 7900 (W7DC) - Mk1 8v, Mk2 8v, all 1.8 and smaller
Fits all Mk1 and Mk2 8v engines (not for the G60) including 1.7 and 1.8 models. Priced individually. The newest from Bosch, replacing the long-used 7500 series spark plug. Single electrode, Long life, complete burn. Copper core and more! Features as follows:
Priced individually. Keep your car's engine running in tip top shape with genuine Bosch ignition components.