AEM Cold Air Intake System - Mk6 Jetta 1.8T / B7 Passat 1.8T or 2.0T
The AEM 21-764C Performance Cold Air Intake System produces horsepower and torque gains by replacing your vehicle’s restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing.
- Increased horsepower
- Tuned and dyno-tested to improve acceleration and engine sound
- Low restriction aluminum tubing
- Easy to install using commonly available tools
- Air filter lasts up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is required (depending on driving conditions)
- Washable and reusable oil-free filter media
- AEM Lifetime Limited Warranty
Air enters the system through an oversized AEM Dryflow synthetic washable air filter for outstanding air flow, filtration and performance. The air filter is located in the original air box location and is protected by a heat shield which is designed to reduce intake air temperature and increase horsepower. The air intake tube is constructed from mandrel-bent aluminum featuring a durable gunmetal gray powder coated finish. This air intake system was developed to accommodate the engine’s factory emissions control devices including the PCV hose. The tapered cylinder shaped AEM Dryflow air filter is made from an oil-free, synthetic filter media that can be used for up to 100,000 miles before cleaning is needed (depending on driving conditions).
The AEM air intake system is easy to install with commonly available tools and it is backed by AEM's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 2014-2018 VW Mk6 Jetta 1.8T
- 2014-2017 VW NMS (B7) Passat 1.8T
- 2018+ NMS (B7) Passat 2.0T
This intake does not fit vehicles equipped with a mass airflow housing (MAF). If you need assistance identifying if your vehicle is equipped with a MAF or not, please feel free to contact us.