Zimmerman Coat-Z Standard Rear 272mm Brake Rotors - VW Mk6 Jetta, Sportwagen, Beetle, Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack
Original quality Coat Z vented front rotors.288mmx25mm.
Priced as a pair.
ZIMMERMANN COAT Z
The coated brake disc (left hand side in the comparison picture) is still free of rust after several months of usage. The right hand side shows the same disc in unused condition.
Since 2008 Zimmermann is offering most Brake Discs in a coated version named "Coat Z – anti corrosion". Today almost all brake discs and some brake drums are available in coated quality.
Zimmerman Coat Z Advantages:
- No formation of rust at the hub and herewith improved visual appearance
- Immediate functional capability without removal of the coating before mounting
- Constantly widened production range
- German production meeting the requirements of actual Quality Management Systems
- Well-known, highest Zimmermann-Product-Quality
Replaces the folowing part numbers:
- 5Q0615601D, 1K0615601AA
- 2015-2018 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf 1.8T
- 2019-2021 VW Mk7.5 Golf 1.4T
- 2015-2020 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen 1.8T, 1.4T
- 2017-2020 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Alltrack
- 2013-2019 VW Beetle 1.8T, 2.0T, 2.5L Dune, Coast, TDI
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Sportwagen 2.5L
- 2011-2018 VW Mk6 Jetta 1.4T, 1.8T, 2.5L
Please note! Image being used is for description only, and may not be the exact item being sold.
Why do you need my VIN?
Due to several production changes for certain models, we need your VIN to ensure that you get the correct rear brake rotors.