VR6 Mk3 / Late Mk3 8v Heavy Duty Upper Front Strut Bearing / mount
Priced individually (includes 1 bearing, 1 bushing)
These heavy duty strut mounts and bearings will far outlast an oem mount. The rubber in these is much denser than a regular mount.
VR6 / Late Mk3 8v upper front strut bearings fit the follow vehicles:
- Corrado VR6 models, 1992 to 1995
- Mk3 Jetta / GTI VR6, 1994 to 1999 (all)
- Mk3 Golf / Jetta 8v & TDI, including GTI 8v - 7.1996 to 1999
- Passat B3 / B4 VR6, 1992 to 1997
- Passat B4 8v / TDI, 1995 to 1997
- Passat B3 16v
The upper front strut bearings are an integral part of your suspension system, so keeping them fresh is extremely important, especially in a performance driving situation. Worn strut bearings can increase noise and vague feeling at the front end, in addition to poor or changing alignment specs. Any time you upgrade to a new suspension part, or every 30k miles or so, whatever comes first, we recommend new strut bearing / mounts.