VAGBremtechnic Porsche Boxster 312mm Caliper Adapter Kit
This front brake adaption kit allows the fitment of Porsche Boxster Calipers to most VW and Audi factory 312mm brake discs (see below for required parts & part numbers). This kit is perfect for those looking to upgrade their calipers while sticking with the factory 312mm rotor size due to possible size or weight constraints.
The caliper carriers are made from lightweight aluminium. These have steel thread inserts for strength along with a black anodised finish. The supplied front brake lines have been made to our specifications by HEL Performance, which include stainless steel fittings and are finished in their carbon black sheathing. The fitting kit includes bolts that are high tensile M12x1.25 coupled with quality spring washers.
Included in this kit:
- 2x Caliper carriers
- 1x Braided front brake lines
- 4x Caliper to carrier bolts
- 4x Spring washers for caliper to carrier bolts
To complete this front brake kit you will need:
- 2x Porsche Boxster calipers (Part No’s: 986.351.421 / 986.351.422)
- 2x 312mm front brake discs (Part No: 1K0615301AA)
- 1x Set of brake pads to suit your driving style
- Brake fluid to flush system when installing
- 2006-2009 VW Mk5 Rabbit, Jetta, GTI, GLI, Eos
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Golf, GTI, Eos
- 2012-2017 VW Mk6 Jetta, GLI
- 2015+ VW Mk7 Golf, GTI
- 2006-2014 Audi 8P A3
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3
- 2006-2014 Audi 8J TT
- 2015+ Audi 8S TT
Models with aluminum knuckles/uprights
If your vehicle has aluminum steering knuckles (also known as spindles or uprights), unfortunately this kit will not work with your application. This is because measurements of this kit were designed around models that use steel knuckle assemblies, which aren't as thick as the aluminum versions. Typically, the more "premium" models such as the Golf R, Passat, CC, Tiguan and S3/TTS models come equipped with the aluminum knuckles from the factory. If you need any assistance in identifying which steering knuckle you have on your vehicle, please feel free to contact us.