VAGBremtechnic Porsche Boxster 312mm Caliper Adapter Kit
This front brake adaption kit allows the fitment of Porsche Boxster Calipers to most VW and Audi factory 312mm brake discs (see below for required parts & part numbers). This kit is perfect for those looking to upgrade their calipers while sticking with the factory 312mm rotor size due to possible size or weight constraints.
Included in this kit:
- 2x Caliper carriers
- 4x Caliper to carrier bolts
- 4x Spring washers for caliper to carrier bolts
To complete this front brake kit you will need:
- 2x Porsche Boxster calipers (Part No’s: 986.351.421 / 986.351.422)
- 2x 312mm front brake discs (Part No: 1K0615301AA)
- 2x M10x1.0 banjo bolts*
- 1x Set of brake pads to suit your driving style
- Brake fluid to flush system when installing
- 2006-2009 VW Mk5 Rabbit, Jetta, GTI, GLI, Eos
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Golf, GTI, Eos
- 2012-2017 VW Mk6 Jetta, GLI
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7 Golf, GTI
- 2006-2014 Audi 8P A3
- 2015-2020 Audi 8V A3
Models with aluminum knuckles/uprights
If your vehicle has aluminum steering knuckles (also known as spindles or uprights), unfortunately this kit will not work with your application. This is because measurements of this kit were designed around models that use steel knuckle assemblies, which aren't as thick as the aluminum versions. Typically, the more "premium" models such as the Passat, CC, Tiguan and S3/TT models come equipped with the aluminum knuckles from the factory. If you need any assistance in identifying which steering knuckle you have on your vehicle, please feel free to contact us.
This brake kit is not designed for use on public streets or roads. Off-road use only.