USP Stainless Steel Clutch Line - 6 Speed B8 / B8.5 Chassis A4 / S4 / A5 / S5
Made from high quality aerospace and DOT approved materials this is a must have for any car with an upgraded clutch or for any person that wants to take control of their clutch. Solve your clutch disengagement problems and cut down your shift times.
Product Features include:
- Stainless steel reinforced and shielded Teflon line
- OEM style stainless steel fittings
- Polymer sheathing to prevent chaffing
- Tested to 4,000+ psi
- DOT approved
This upgraded stainless steel line replaces the weak rubber line that expands under pressure from the pressurized clutch hydraulic system.
When you step on the clutch pedal, pressure is sent out of the master cylinder through the factory clutch line. From there, it goes into the slave cylinder which applies pressure to the clutch pressure plate, releasing the clamping load. This presents a problem when using a stronger aftermarket clutch as the clamping force on the pressure plate is increased over that of the stock one, resulting in more pressure required to disengage the clutch.
With the factory hydraulic pressure let alone the increase in hydraulic pressure caused by an upgraded clutch, the line expands. As the line expands less pressure and energy is used to disengage the clutch, and more energy is wasted as the factory clutch line expands. This stainless steel line eliminates this because it does not expand under pressure.
- Audi S5 B8 (2008-2012) V8 4.2L
- Audi S5 B8.5 (2013+) 3.0T
- Audi S4 B8 (2010-2012) 3.0T
- Audi S4 B8.5 (2013+) 3.0T
- Audi A5 B8 (2008-2012) 2.0T
- Audi A5 B8.5 (2013+) 2.0T
- Audi A4 B8 (2009-2012) 2.0T (FWD)
- Audi A4 B8 (2009-2012) 2.0T (Quattro)
- Audi A4 B8.5 (2013-2016) 2.0T (FWD)
- Audi A4 B8.5 (2013-2016) 2.0T (Quattro)