UNITRONIC DOWNPIPE FOR 2.0 TSI GEN1 FWD
To purchase this product, you must fill out and e-mail the form at the link below to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot ship this product to you without a completed form.
Track Car Modification Waiver Form
This product ships directly from our supplier.
Constructed of 3" T304 stainless steel mandrel bent tubing, T316 stainless steel flanges, a corrugated stainless steel flex section, and TIG welded fabrication, this downpipe is built to withstand the test of time, while performing to the max. All Unitronic downpipes come equipped with a 200-cell high flow metallic catalytic converter and all transitions are flow-matched to allow for maximum performance and airflow.
In addition, Unitronic exhausts feature an easy-to-use v-band exhaust fastening system to ensure a fast and effortless installation and precise fitment. To finish it off, an OEM-inspired catalytic converter heat-shield protects against unwanted heat radiating in the exhaust tunnel. Every Unitronic Exhaust System comes equipped with an individualized serial production plate to ensure authenticity, and a brushed matte finish for an elegant appearance that will last a lifetime. There's simply nothing like it!
Features / Benefits
- 3-inch T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing:
- Quality Material that will not rust and will outlast your vehicle.
- T316 Stainless Steel V-Band Flanges:
- Durable, rust proof and cnc machined.
- 80mm to 76.2mm Turbo to Downpipe Transition:
- Assure a smooth flow transition between Turbine housing and 3” Stainless steel piping.
- 6-inch Corrugated Stainless Steel Flex Section:
- High quality flex with inner interlock that will stay leak proof for years. It allows engine movement without stressing the factory rubber mounts.
- Factory Catalyst Position:
- Assure maximum efficiency of the catalytic converter in line with OEM catalytic converter warm up strategy.
- 200-Cell Metallic Matrix High-Flow Catalyst:
- Highly durable Matrix allowing minimal power loss while assuring maximum efficiency and flow.
- OEM-Inspired Catalytic Converter Heat Shield:
- Help to reduce radiant heat in the engine bay.
- OEM Oxygen Sensor Placement:
- No need for O2 sensor extension or modification of the wiring harness.
- Unique V-Band Fastening System Featuring Clampco® Clamps:
- Maintain a perfect alignment every time while insuring a leak proof connection every time. Fully reusable and quick install.
- TIG Welded Construction:
- Professionally hand welded to ensure longevity, resistance and leak proof.
- Direct Bolt-On Fitment:
- Use all factory exhaust hanger and doesn’t require any modification or adjustment.
- Universal Fitment:
- Come with OEM size reducer for a direct bolt-on. Optional 3” adapter available for any after market exhaust system or 3” slip fit adjustable link to match to any Unitronic exhaust system.
- Unitronic 2.0 TSI 3" Front Pipe
- Unitronic 2.0 TFSI/TSI 3" Catatlytic Converter Section
- Unitronic 3" V-Band Exhaust Clamps
- Unitronic 3" V-Band to 60mm Female V-Band Adapter
- Stage 2
Featuring a unique v-band fastening system and engineered using the latest in 3D modeling technology, Unitronic Performance Exhaust Systems are made easy to install.