UNITRONIC AUDI B9 A4, A5 DSG PERFORMANCE TCU SOFTWARE
Get the most out of your vehicle today with Unitronic Performance TCU software for the Audi B9 A4 and A5 2.0T.
ECU/TCU Tune Combo Deal
Interested in getting Unitronic ECU software and TCU software along with a discount? Simply browse to the ECU Upgrade category under your vehicle model, select the Unitronic Performance ECU Software, add the DSG Tune as an option and save. You must purchase both ECU and TCU software at the same time in order to get this discount.
If you're an existing Unitronic Performance ECU Software customer and are purchasing Unitronic Performance TCU software, please feel free to contact us directly so that we can get you a discount on your purchase.
Choose your software stage:
DSG Software Precisely Engineered to run with a Unitronic Stage 2 ecu tune. Also recommended when using a Unitronic Stage 1 or 1+ performance ecu tune.
Features included with all stages:
- Increased Torque Limiters
- Unitronic's Stage 2 TCU Performance Software calibrations increase TCU torque limiters to allow for an increased output and has been developed alongside Unitronic's Stage 2 ECU Performance Software for the ultimate overall experience.
- Dual Setpoint Adjustable Launch Control
- Unitronic has adjusted the launch control RPM setpoints to allow for quicker acceleration off the launch control. Dual-stage launch control allows users to choose between two different launch control RPM setpoints based on the current conditions observed. (surface conditions, tires, etc.) Launch Control Setpoint 1 (3500 RPM) is activated at 100% pedal position, without engaging the kick-down switch. Launch Control Setpoint 2 (4000 RPM) is activated at "110%" pedal position. (100% pedal position with the kick-down switch engaged)
- Gear Display Enabled in D and S Mode
- Gear Display is enabled, allowing the driver to see the current gear in both D- and S-mode on the Virtual Cockpit / MFD.**
- (D1, D2, D3, etc.& S1, S2, S3, etc.)
- **Some exclusions apply. Contact us for more information.
- Quicker Gear Shifts
- Unitronic's TCU Performance Software calibration enhances the gear shift speeds making them up to 70% quicker.
- End-User Programmable with UniCONNECT+
- Flash your TCU from the comfort of your own home or garage. Within minutes, you'll be enjoying an entirely transformed driving experience.
- Full Staged Software Suite
- Includes all Stage 2 tune variants and all lower software stages as well.
- 2017+ Audi B9 A4 2.0T
- 2018+ Audi B9 A5 2.0T
UniConnect+ Software Interface
UniCONNECT+ gives you the freedom to effortlessly install your Unitronic Performance ECU and DSG Software from the comfort of your own home or garage.*
Unitronic (and NGP) recommends the use of battery chargers to ensure, uninterrupted, trouble-free, flashing at home! If you do not use a good battery charger while programming your ECU, you run the risk of damaging it should your battery voltage drop below recommended levels.
Change Software Maps
Quickly and Easily re-flash your ECU or TCU with Performance Software maps designed and specifically calibrated to suite the hardware and fuel modifications or fuel grade used.
Gathering high resolution data is made easy with Unitronic’s pre-configured channel loadouts for fast and effortless troubleshooting and data logging.**
Simple back to factory restoration
UniCONNECT+ makes it painless to revert your ECU back to it’s stock calibration within minutes.*
Enable optional advanced settings such as Launch Control or No Lift Shifting within minutes. Enable Gear display in MFG for DSG Software owners.*
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 4GB or more
For optimal application performance:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 or higher
- Internet Explorer 11 or newer
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 8GB or more
Internet access is required.
Do you prefer professional installation?
If you are local to one of our shops and would prefer to have us install this software, please contact one of our shops to set up an appointment.
Please note that this software may not be available for all TCU IDs.