United Motorsport MK5 Golf R32 / AUDI TT 3.2L 24v VR6 Forced Induction Performance Software
MK5 Golf R32 / Audi TT 3.2L 24v VR6 Forced Induction Performance Software
Please Note: Internet and phone orders. YOUR ECU WILL HAVE TO BE SENT IN FOR PROGRAMMING.
We will contact after your order is placed with shipping instructions for the ECU to be sent in for software upgrades.
Please note: if you select a Loaded tune, DSG or Haldex add-ons the vehicle must be present to perform upgrades. Only standard ECU programming can be done with sending in the ECU.
United Motorsport software improves all of the following aspects of the VR6 motor:
- Standard Rev limit 7200
- Speed limiter removed
- Increased horsepower and torque
- Smoother idle
- Smoother under partial throttle conditions
- Improved engine response
- Optimized power delivery
- Working Immobilizer
- Improved fuel economy
Stages of tune: All gains are dependent on condition of your engine and what other parts and modifications have been used.
Forced Induction Stage 2:
Requires 4" AL MAF [not included] and uses 550cc Injectors [not included]
Support to low 400's whp
Forced Induction Stage 3:
Requires UM Pro-MAF*[not included]
Uses 870cc Injectors [not included]
Support to 600 whp
Add on options:
User adjustable launch control with Spark Cut Shift Price: $200
- Provides a short engine power cut for quick and smooth gear change while maintaining full throttle input.
- Provides the ability to set a rev limiter specifically for sport use.
DQ250 DSG Performance Add-On Software Starting at $600
- Gear indicator in D and S driving modes.
- Improved D shift maps – no more race to 6th gear.
- Street Sport ‘S’ Mode – Sportier than D, not too aggressive for use on the street.
- 2nd gear hold removed when slowing to a stop.
- Improved and optimized launch control.
- Kickdown button disabled
DSG add on is Available in 650nm-Price:$600 and 800nm-Price:$800
Haldex Performance Gen2 Mk5 R32 Software- Price:$599
United Motorsport Haldex software has hundreds of hours of calibration work and custom strategical control. This software is flashed directly into the Haldex control unit, not into the engines ECU; it will work with all engine ECU software and is not transmission specific. The same torque will be transferred whether your vehicle is manual or automatic. Unlike other available controllers It will also work on diesel models. It does not require any external devices to switch mode; this is all taken care of automatically inside UM's software.
- Performance Mode: When requesting the most performance from your car, UM's software passes more torque to the rear than ANY other controller. While still retaining drive-ability and keeping with in hardware limits. Performance requested is based on pedal position. The harder you press the pedal, the more torque our software will transfer to the rear.
- ECO Mode: While cruising UM's software decouples any drive to the rear, this creates better fuel economy while cruising. This decreases wear on an expensive non serviceable part. ECO mode is automatically engaged when your car moving along the road at steady speed, the same for throttle position. For Example, if you are driving down the road at a steady 70 mph this will engage ECO mode. At any point, if wheel spin is detected, 4wd will be engaged.
- Variable Brake Distribution: While braking the software applies appropriate torque to the rear. This makes the car more stable in a hard braking situation. A MAJOR part of this control is vehicle speed, which prevents any binding of the drive train whilst steering at ANY low speeds (ie trying to park the car). This is also true of left foot braking, unlike stock.
United Motorsport Also Does Custom Tuning!
In addition to the pre-build flash files, UM also offers custom tuning services. These custom tuning services extend to customers with both naturally aspirated and forced induction setups (OEM and aftermarket). Have a Swap car? No problem! Please contact us to discuss your custom tuning needs.
Questions? We are here to help at 1-877-German1 or email@example.com