United Motorsport DQ250 DSG Performance Software
United Motorsport has extensive experience tuning and modifying DQ250 software.
Please note: DSG software requires that the vehicle must be present to perform upgrades.
From sorting mismatched stock engine/dsg software to high torque big turbo applications, we have you covered.
ALL DQ250 transmissions:
- Audi Mk1/Mk2/MK3 TT/A3/S3 (all engines)
- VW Mk5/MK6/MK7 Gti/Jetta/CC/Eos/TDI/Golf R/R32 (all engines)
- Gear indicator in D and S driving modes.
- Improved D shift maps – no more race to 6th gear.
- Street Sport ‘S’ Mode – Sportier than D, not too aggressive for use on the street.
- 2nd gear hold removed when slowing to a stop.
- Improved and optimized launch control.
- Kickdown button disabled
United Motorsport DQ250 DSG performance software is available in different stages.
- Support of torque levels up to 500Nm.
- For use with Stock, United Motorsport Stage 1 and most 3rd party engine software.
- Support of torque levels up to 650Nm.
- For use with modified engine software on stock engine hardware.
- MQB Cars: For use only with UM engine software.
- $100 off if purchased along with UM Stage 2 ECU Upgrade*
- Support of 800Nm + torque
- For use only with UM engine software
- Aftermarket clutches (Dodson)
- Price and availability upon request
User Adjustable Launch Control
- Allows the user to set and adjust launch rpm.
- User adjustable in the car by the end user, no reflash required.
- Available on Mk5 R32 and Mk5 2L FSI.
- Requires United Motorsport Engine Software.
Individual customized shift maps.
Stock shift maps in place of UM maps.
Customized Rev limits.
True ‘M’ Mode – no kick down or upshift at rev limiter.
Questions? We are here to help at 1-877-German1 or email@example.com
*Must purchase United Motorsports stage 2 ECU software at the same time in order to qualify for this discount.
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||No|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|