Textar Coated Standard 340mm Front Brake Rotors For Audi S3 8V, VW Mk7 GTI, GLI, Mk7 Golf R, CC 3.6L
Priced as a pair.
Original quality Textar coated - vented front rotors. 340mm x 30mm.
Drawing from almost 100 years of braking experience, German friction specialist Textar launched a precision engineered brake disc to the North American market, a perfect partner to complement the Textar range of O.E. brake pads.
Utilizing the know-how that comes from decades of developing O.E. brake pads, engineers at Textar have developed a perfectly matched brake disc, ensuring the ultimate braking performance of your car.
This range of high quality brake discs is manufactured to precise German specification and application engineered for cars driven in North America, to perfectly meet the original demands made of a car’s braking system.
No matter how good your brake pads are, poor quality discs will certainly compromise performance and driving satisfaction.
Textar Brake Rotor Benefits:
- Precision engineered to match your car’s original braking system
- High carbon content:
- Optimized brake reaction: Fade and brake judder is minimized due to reduced disc distortion
- More even heat distribution due to better thermal conductivity
- Higher thermal load capacity
- No rust formation
- Immediately ready for use
- Removal of protective oil unnecessary
- Perfectly complements Textar O. E. brake pads
- High performance without the compromise
Replaces the folowing part numbers:
- 3C0-615-301-C and 1K0-615-301-AD
- 2015+ Audi S3 8V-Chassis 2.0T
- 2015-2018 Volkswagen MK7 GTI 2.0T [With performance pack]
- 2019+ Volkswagen Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T [all models]
- 2015+ Volkswagen MK7, Mk7.5 Golf R
- 2019+ Volksagen Mk7 GLI
- Volkswagen CC with 340mm brakes