StopTech SportStop Drilled and Slotted Rotor - Rear Right - Audi B8, B8.5 S4, S5, B9 A4, A5, C7, C7.5 A6, A7, 8R Q5, SQ5, Porsche Macan
With an internal vane structure identical to stock rotors, the one-piece StopTech SportStop Drilled and Slotted Rotors are a direct replacement rotor that fits Original Equipment calipers. Its drilled and slotted design helps remove unwanted debris between the pad and disc resulting in increased bite and improved stopping power.
- Premium black E-coating finish to combat corrosion on the rotor hat and between the cooling vanes
- Castings have important O.E. details including extractor and set screw holes
- Superior cooling fin designs
- Double disc ground finish
- 100% fully machined finish including rotor hats
- 100% inspected and mill-balanced
- Lateral runout held to 0.002” or less
- Meet or exceed rigid quality specifications, including cooling vane designs
StopTech SportStop Drilled and Slotted Rotors’ finish helps prevent glazing of the pads to improve dry/wet braking performance. All rotors are finished with a durable black coating on the non-swept areas to prevent unsightly corrosion, as well.
- Uniform coating thickness over all areas including sharp corners, recesses and areas that would be hard to reach with spray painting
- Paint material is water-based and nontoxic
- Approximately 95% utilization of paint with no overspray, drip or drain losses
- Complete paint coverage – no touchup ever required
- 2017+ Audi B9 A4
- 2017+ Audi B9 A5
- 2017+ Audi B9 A4 Allroad
- 2008-2012 Audi B8 S5 4.2L
- 2010-2016 Audi B8, B8.5 S5 3.0T
- 2010-2016 Audi B8, B8.5 S4 3.0T
- 2012-2018 Audi C7, C7.5 A6
- 2011-2017 Audi C7, C7.5 A7
- 2012-2017 Audi 8R (B8.5) Q5 3.2L, 3.0T, 3.0 TDI
- 2014-2017 Audi 8R (B8.5) SQ5
- 2017-2020 Porsche Macan
- 2015-2016 Porsche Macan S, Turbo
This brake rotor will fit the above models equipped with 330x22mm rear brake rotors.
Why do we need your VIN?
Some models may have a split year or production difference that may not be readily apparent. In addition, the internet is full of misinformation that can lead to incorrect parts being ordered. However, your VIN has all of the required fitment information to absolutely ensure that we can put the correct parts in your hands.
Image used for descriptive purposes only, and may not be the exact item being sold.