Southbend DXD Racing Clutch - Stage 4 Extreme - Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI, Golf R, GLI, Sportwagen AWD, Alltrack - Clutch & Flywheel Kit
The South Bend Stage 4 Extreme clutch kit is the ultimate choice in putting power down to the ground in your VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, GT, Golf R and GLI 1.8T or 2.0T.
Fitments / specifications:
- 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI,
- 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R
- 2017+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen AWD
- 2017+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Alltrack
- 2019+ VW Mk7 GLI
- includes single mass steel flywheel
- includes flywheel hardware kit
- Torque capacity - 625+ ft-lb
- Please note, single mass flywheel units can cause some slight noise at idle, this is normal and does not harm anything. SFI Approved
*Please note, Image for example only.
Race Engineered Pressure Plates (SS)
These performance clutches deliver more transmittable torque and stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance. They also deliver noticeably better dynamics through higher clamp load when driving the vehicle to its limits
Stage 4 Extreme
This is a “build to order” clutch kit intended for cars with extreme HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.