Southbend DXD Racing Clutch - Stage 4 'Extreme' - Mk4 Golf / Jetta 1.8t 6-speed (GLI, 337, 20th AE), TT 225Q, Clutch kit
Fitments / specifications:
- 2002 GTI 337 1.8t - 6-speed (02M)
- 2003 GTI 20th Anniversary 1.8t - 6-speed (02M)
- 2004.5 / 2005 Jetta GLI 1.8t - 6-speed (02M)
- 2000-2006 Mk1 Audi TT 225 1.8t Quattro, 6-speed
- Torque capacity - 600+ ft-lb
- Does not include single mass flywheel unless selected as an option
- Flywheel hardware kit included with purchase of flywheel
- *Please note, single mass flywheel units can cause some slight noise at idle, this is normal and does not harm anything.
*Please note, Image for example only.
Race Engineered Pressure Plates (SS)
These performance clutches deliver more transmittable torque and stability, longer life and superior thermal resistance. They also deliver noticeably better dynamics through higher clamp load when driving the vehicle to its limits
Stage 4 Extreme
This is a “build to order” clutch kit intended for cars with extreme HP modifications exceeding the stage 3 parameters. The Race Engineered pressure plate is modified for maximum plate load. The discs are puck design with sprung and un-sprung options. Friction material options include Sintered Iron and Graphite Impregnated Ceramic. Engagement characteristics can be abrupt. Hydraulic systems may need enhancing for proper clutch separation. Single mass steel SFI approved flywheels are required for safety. Torque ratings are calculated at time of ordering.