Southbend DXD Racing Clutch - Stage 1 'HD' - Audi S4 2.7t, A6 2.7t, Clutch kit
Please note! Must select flywheel information. A brand-new flywheel is recommended for use with this new clutch if using an OEM flywheel. Failure to fit a new OEM dual-mass flywheel, if using one, may result in shorter life, less power capacity, or both. Options are available for single mass / lightweight flywheel, which is recommended for maximum performance. Some light weight flywheel options can lead to some noise at idle. This is normal and does not harm anything.
Fitments / specifications:
- Audi S4 2.7t
- Audi A6 2.7t
- Torque capacity - 350 ft-lb
- *image for example only
The DXD Racing Stage 1 Clutch Upgrade is a perfect OEM replacement clutch that is both affordable and upgrade in life of operation over a standard OEM clutch. We recommend the Stage 1 Clutch to anyone who has no interest in the added potential noise from a lightweight flywheel, and isn't planning on any sort of track activity, or any modifications beyond a chip and a few modest bolt on parts.
- Heavy Duty To Provide Extra Towing Capacity and Longer Life
- Increased Clamp Load from Upgraded Pressure Plate
- Dual Dampened Clutch Disc to Promote Smoother Engagement and Increase Transmission Life
- Premium Friction Material to Promote Rapid Heat Dissipation
- Recommended for Spirited and Daily Driving
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|