Southbend DXD Racing Clutch - Stage 1 'HD' - Audi A4 1.8t, B5 / B6 5-Speed / B5.5 Passat 1.8t, Clutch kit
Please note! Must enter flywheel information. A brand-new flywheel is recommended for use with this new clutch if using an OEM flywheel. Failure to fit a new OEM dual-mass flywheel may result in shorter life, less power capacity, or both. Please choose flywheel option if using a single mass flywheel. Please note, noise at idle occasionally occurs when using a single mass flywheel, and does not cause any harm.
*Please note, Image for example only.
Fitments / specifications:
- 1997-2005 Passat 1.8t
- 1997-2001 Audi A4 1.8t (FWD & Quattro)
- 2002-2003 Audi A4 1.8t 5-speed
- Torque capacity - 265 ft-lb
- *image for example only
The DXD Racing Stage 1 Clutch Upgrade is a perfect OEM replacement clutch that is both affordable and upgrade in life of operation over a standard OEM clutch. We recommend the Stage 1 Clutch to anyone who has no interest in the added potential noise from a lightweight flywheel, and isn't planning on any sort of track activity, or any modifications beyond a chip and a few modest bolt on parts.
- Heavy Duty To Provide Extra Towing Capacity and Longer Life
- Increased Clamp Load from Upgraded Pressure Plate
- Dual Dampened Clutch Disc to Promote Smoother Engagement and Increase Transmission Life
- Premium Friction Material to Promote Rapid Heat Dissipation
- Recommended for Spirited and Daily Driving