Rein Aluminum Water Pump - VW/Audi 2.0T Gen1/Gen2 TSI
Replacing the water pump on the Volkswagen and Audi 2-liter TSI gasoline engine is a common repair. These failure prone pumps, even at the OE level, have had major issues due to engine oil leaks causing the gasket to swell and eventually breaking the plastic thermostat housing.
Rein Automotive now offers an upgraded version of their very popular water pump assembly kit. These new kits feature an upgraded thermostat gasket—which is included with all Rein kits for these applications—along with an aluminum thermostat housing. This version with the upgraded aluminum version is made to stand up the harsh engine bay environment and provide a longer service life than allowed by the plastic versions. In addition to the upgrades, these kits include an OE belt as well as the hardware used to drive the water pump and reseal the assembly to the engine.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Upgraded thermostat housing made of aluminum to resist cracking and breaking
- Upgraded gasket material to resist swelling
- Kit includes all needed components for the replacement
- Assemblies are built in the USA and 100% pressure tested
- 2008.5 - 2009 VW Mk5 GTI, GLI, Eos 2.0T TSI
- 2012 - 2013 VW Mk6 GLI 2.0T TSI (Gen 1 only)
- 2012 - 2013 VW Mk2 Beetle 2.0T TSI (Gen 1 only)
- 2008.5 - 2010 VW B6 Passat 2.0T TSI
- 2008.5 - 2017 VW Tiguan 2.0T TSI (non MQB only)
- 2009 - 2017 VW B6 CC 2.0T TSI
- 2009 - 2014 Audi A3 2.0T TSI/TFSI
- 2008.5 - 2014 Audi TT 2.0T TSI/TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 A4 / Allroad 2.0T TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 A5 2.0T TFSI
- 2008 - 2015 Audi B8/B8.5 Q5 2.0T TFSI
- 2012 - 2018 Audi C7 A6 2.0T TFSI
Why do you need my VIN?
We realize that not everyone knows exactly which of the many TSI/TFSI engine codes that they have. By providing us with your VIN, we can quickly and accurately make sure that you only get the correct parts for your vehicle.
Proven Parts and Proven Experience
Don't accept low-quality, unproven parts! Our parts have been tested and approved by our own real technicians working on real cars. Unlike a lot of other online parts suppliers, we don't just sling parts, we actually have hands on experience working on these cars (read more about us).
Fits models with CCTA, CETA, CAEB, or CAED engine codes only. If you need assistance identifying which engine code you have, please feel free to contact us. Please torque replacement bolts to 9 Nm in the proper sequence. Not for models equipped with the CBFA engine code.