Racingline VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, GTI, Golf R, Sportwagen Carbon Fiber Rear Body Brace
Tighten up your VW Mk7/Mk7.5 Golf, GTI, Golf R or Sportwagen's responses with this Racingline Carbon Fiber Rear Body Brace
Modern cars like the Golf 7 & 7.5 run a pretty stiff laser-welded bodyshell. Up front, the chassis is very rigid between the suspension tops, but at the rear there is much more chassis flex which negatively affects vehicle handling in hard use, especially with stiff suspension. The new RacingLine Rear Body Brace solves this issue by locking the crucial hard points together.
The RacingLine Rear Body Brace uses solid billet aluminium mounts secured into beautiful, ultra-stiff carbon fibre link bars drastically stiffening the rear of the chassis.
By reinforcing and tying the rear strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads. Remove the bodyshell flex, and the suspension geometry can work as it was designed to do.
Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin.
The clever design means that installation is simple, using existing body mounting points with no drilling and no removal of trim required, and is completely reversible.
Compatible with rear seats up or down (or removed altogether). The full interior can be maintained even with the installation of the Rear Body Brace.
Precision Engineered for Perfect Performance
- Top mounts located into rear seat mounts
- All mounts are CNC 5-axis machined from solid billet
- Aerospace-grade T6-6061 Aluminium used throughout
- FEA-developed triangulation design maximises stiffness whilst keeping weight down
- 3K twill weave carbon fibre ultra-stiff link bars
- Lower mounts lock into cargo tie-downs
What's in the kit?
- 4x Mounting brackets
- 1x Tensioning block
- 1x Carbon Cross Bar
- 2x Carbon Brace Bar
- All required fitting hardware
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf
- 2015-2020 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf Sportwagen, Alltrack
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R