Racingline Stage 3 355mm Big Brake Kit - Audi 8P, 8J, VW Mk5, Mk6, B6
Forged Monobloc caliper with 355mm rotors designed by Racingline from the ground up using the latest FEA Technology:
Racingline's all-new Stage 3 Forged Monoblock 6-piston Big Brake upgrade is simply a level above anything else on the market. Designed without compromise for ultimate stopping performance, it's packed with motorsport-inspired features, bringing a true supercar look and feel in the braking department.
- Fully-Floating disc
- Heat treated FC-25 two-piece Steel Carbon Rotors
- 355mm rotors (18” or larger wheels required)
- Sprung floating hardware for near silent running
- Vented ‘Triple Groove’ discs with break-in-surface as standard
- RacingLine's hub adaptor system
The Racingline Stage 3 Forged Monoblock Brake Kit moves braking technology to a level above anything seen before in this market.
Racingline's design vision was made possible by our advanced 5-axis CNC manufacturing techniques to give this kit more in common with top-level motorsport components than typical aftermarket parts. The result is a combination of ultimate track performance with lightness, stiffness and beautiful attention to detail.
- Each lightweight Forged Monoblock caliper is a one-piece construction that starts out from an ultra-strong forged billet. Rather than two halves bolted together, our design takes a complex 5-axis CNC machining procedure to build, usually reserved only for the highest-specification motorsport kits.
- The result is a 6-piston caliper that is both stiffer and lighter than any other, combined with exceptional cooling characteristics and stunning detailing.
- Despite the size of these calipers, they weigh in significantly under the mass of the factory ones. The caliper, pads and bracket assembly together weigh 5.3kg (11.7lb) vs 8.6kg (18.9lb) for the factory Mk7 Golf R / 8V S3 equivalent.
- This kit includes 355mm fully-floating ‘triple-grove’ two-piece discs giving vastly greater heat capacity, so reducing the effect of fade.
Other highlights of this kit:
The 'Forged Monoblock' construction of our 6-piston aluminium thin-profile calipers give extreme stiffness and light weight, and aid in wheel clearance packaging.
High Quality Rotors
Two-piece floating high cast carbon discs - a mixture of high quality steel combined with carbon; giving a far higher friction coefficient compared to normal steel rotors.
Composite Ceramic Sport Pads with pad-wear sensors are included. We use a generic pad size, meaning a wide choice of pad brands & compounds are available. Please feel free to contact us for aftermarket G-Loc brake pad compounds.
Fully Floating Rotor Design
Fully floating mounting between disc and bell allow for thermal expansion and contraction to avoid cracking. The anti-rattle mounts keep it quiet.
Full Installation Kit Included
Everything you need for installation: discs, callipers, mounting brackets, fast road pads, braided steel lines. Plus the option of Hub Adaptors for extra wheel clearance. Bolt on & drive!
Caliper Color options
- Plated high-gloss chrome
- Hard Anodised (flat grey)
- 2006-2009 VW Mk5 Rabbit, GTI, GLI
- 2008 VW Mk5 R32
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Golf, GTI
- 2012-2017 VW Mk6 GLI
- 2012-2013 VW Mk6 Golf R
- 2006-2010 VW B6 Passat
- 2009-2017 VW B6 CC
- 2006-2014 Audi 8P A3
- 2006-2014 Audi 8J TT, TTS
Optional Hub Adapters
Clearance over big brake kits is always a challenge, especially when used under factory wheels.
RacingLine’s brake kit features a unique design that allows their 5mm Hub Adaptors to be solidly, mechanically mounted onto the front face of the disc to give you that extra clearance. No more adding loose spacers onto your car (and approved in markets where spacers are illegal).
Changing your rims? Swapping from summer to winter wheels? Or track to road wheels? No problem, the Hub Adaptors are installed or removed in minutes.
Racingline recommends the 5mm Hub Adaptor for anyone using this brake kit under factory wheels.