Racingline Oil Cooler Kit - VW Mk7 GTI, Golf R, Audi 8V A3, S3, 8S TT, TTS 2.0T
Our much-anticipated Oil Cooler Kit is an essential fit for any hard-driven Golf 7or 7.5 GTI/R or SEAT Cupra 5F running high power levels or in hot climates. It's a complete ready to install package, using a clever sandwich plate design for straightforward and reliable installation.
- Our 10-row stacked plate design efficiently forces the hot oil through a series of aluminium pressed plates. Heat dissipates as cold air moves across the plates.
- Our unique sandwich plate oil take-off includes a clever internal pressure-control valve control to direct oil flow through the cooler at correct flow/volume.
- Precision machined billet components utilising the latest 5 Axis CNC machines for perfect accuracy, first time, every time.
- Our oil lines feature an attractive outer nylon braid strengthened by a stainless steel inner weave for maximum resilience. Protective external sheath avoids any rubbing damage in use.
- The front-mount location brackets of the RacingLine cooler kit places it in the optimum airflow and ensures that oil temperature drops and excess heat is funnelled out efficiently.
- The kit includes a pretty special high-flowing oil filter. Made from stainless steel micronic filter cloth with magnetic pre-filtering, capable of flowing 5x more oil than the factory paper filter.
Adding power to these TSI engines generates more heat to disperse. Significantly increased oil temperatures means only one thing: a decrease in the ability for your engine to stay properly lubricated.
Under hard driving, the stock oil cooler is easily overwhelmed. Failures start to occur when oil cannot dissipate its collected heat fast enough and the oil begins to thin and degrade - losing its lubrication properties.
The RacingLine kit solves this problem: by adding in an additional air to oil cooler positioned right in the airflow in the front of the car, oil temperatures are reduced by around 15 - 20 degrees centigrade (of course dependant on how the car is being used, ambient temps and state of tune).
Our kit retains the factory oil to water cooler and adds to it with the front-mounted cooler - doubling up your cooling capability with less heat transfer into the water system.
As the oil moves away from the heat inside the engine, its temperature drops significantly as it is pumped through the densely packed fins of the 10-row cooler’s large surface area mounted right in the cool airflow.
Supplied as a complete kit with every part ready for straightforward install.
- Oil cooler mounting brackets
- AN10 210 series Nylon braided feed and return line.
- Billet CNC non-return sandwich plate.
- Fitting kit containing all necessary nuts, bolts, washers and rubber mounting bobbins.
- AN10 10-row oil cooler core.
- Billet oil filter housing with removable drop in filter.
- 2015+ VW Mk7/Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T
- 2015+ VW Mk7/Mk7.5 Golf R 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8V S3 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8S TT 2.0T
- 2015+ Audi 8S TTS 2.0T
PLEASE NOTE: 2015 AND OLDER CARS MAY ALSO REQUIRE FITMENT OF VWG PART 06L115678Q (A PLASTIC OIL STEM INSERT). THIS IS A RUNNING UPGRADE FROM VW DEALERS SO MANY CARS WILL HAVE HAD THIS PART UPDATED DURING EARLIER OIL CHANGES.
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|