Racingline B9 Audi Billet Front Upper Strut Brace
TIGHTEN UP YOUR AUDI'S RESPONSES.
Want to sharpen up your Audi B9’s handling responses and steering feel? Our beautiful new billet Body Brace replaces the weak factory braces to reinforce the bodyshell for a more precise and pleasurable drive.
Modern cars like the B9 Audi run a pretty stiff bodyshell. Load your car hard in the corners though, and the thin, pressed aluminium factory brace won’t be doing much to prevent chassis flex as the strut towers deflect laterally. The result? Imprecise steering input and a vague, disconnected feeling from the front end.
- The RacingLine Body Brace is a stiff, solid billet aluminium replacement which drastically stiffens the front end of the chassis
- By reinforcing and tying the front strut towers together, the brace helps to maintain proper suspension geometry under heavy cornering loads and provides consistent steering response, ensuring a more connected driving experience
- Despite the added stiffness, this improved handling performance comes without sacrificing any ride quality or introducing any additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin
- Installation is simple, and is completely reversible
- The stunning appearance of the RacingLine Body Brace will finish off your engine bay to the standard the B9 deserves.
Precision engineered for perfect performance.
- Meticulously CNC 5-axis engineered from solid billet
- Aerospace-grade T6-6061 Aluminium used throughout
- Polished, then anodised in liquid titanium silver finish to stay beautiful year after year
- CAD-developed lattice design maximises stiffness whilst keeping weight down
- Fully reversible fitment with no cutting or trimming required
- Audi A4 B9 2015+
- Audi S4 B9 2016+
- Audi RS4 B9 2017+
- Audi A5 B9 2016+
- Audi S5 B9 2017+
- Audi RS5 B9 2017+