Racingline 250mm Front Sway Bar End Links - VW, Audi Mk5, Mk6, Mk7
Racingline's Adjustable 250mm Front Sway Bar End Links are an essential upgrade to any lowered or performance Audi or VW.
If you’ve lowered your car, Racingline's Adjustable Drop Links are an essential upgrade to zero the pre-load on your anti-roll bar geometry, plus add stiffness and precision by replacing the stock rubber joints with ball joints. This particular end link kit is made for vehicles that are driving at a standard ride height or with a minor amount of lowering (such as those with springs or lightly adjusted coilovers). If you have a vehicle that is very low, please use the 200mm version of these end links instead.
- The drop link attaches the front anti roll bar ends to the front damper. The OEM links were made the length they are for a reason - to compliment the standard ride height.
- But when you lower ride height, the car will now be pulling your anti roll bar ends up, pushing it out of its operating window, and forcing the link to sit at a sharper angle.
- Solid, motorsport-spec ball joint ends mean much more direct response when turning in to corners.
- These links were developed for our race cars to allow the anti roll bar to work the way it should. Adjusting the height of droplinks to the equivalent of the lowering amount is a must.
- 250mm length for cars running standard ride height or with lowering springs. (if you have a vehicle that is lower, please check out the 200mm version of this kit.
- VW Golf Mk5 2006-2008 1K
- VW Golf Mk5 GTI & R32 2006-2009 1K
- VW Eos Mk5/Mk6 2007-2016
- VW Golf Mk6 2008-2014 5K
- VW Golf Mk6 GTI 2010-2014 5K
- VW Golf Mk6 R 2012-2013 5K
- VW Golf Mk7 2015+ 5G
- VW Golf Mk7 GTI 2015+ 5G
- VW Golf Mk7 R 2015+ 5G
- VW Passat B6 2006-2011
- VW CC B6 2009-2017
- VW Passat B7/NMS 2012+
- VW Arteon 2.0 TSI 2019+
- VW Jetta Mk5 Jetta, GLI 2006-2011 1K
- VW Jetta Mk6 Jetta, GLI 2012-2018 1B
- Audi A3 2003-2012 8P
- Audi A3 2015+ 8V
- Audi S3 2015+ 8V
- Audi RS3 2015+ 8V
- Audi TT II 2007-2014 8J
- Audi TTRS II 2009-2014 8J
- Audi TT III 2015+ 8S
- Audi TTRS III 2015+ 8S
- Motorsport-specification ball joint ends - high strength teflon-lined steel
- Left / Right threaded ends make for easy length adjustment
- 30mm of adjustable length to zero the preload on the Anti Roll Bar
- Lightweight CNC-machined 6061-T2 Aluminum bodies with beautiful gloss black anodised coating
- Rubber dust boots fitted to protect the joints