P3 V3 OBD2 Multi-Gauge - VW Eos
The P3 V3 OBD2 Multigauge is the ultimate aftermarket gauge available for the VW Eos.
P3 Gauges offer a Multifunction gauge that gives you the information you need while maintaining a clean OEM look. Starting at a price competitive to single feature old-school needle gauges, they offer unmatched feature to price ratio.
All Multi-Gauges include an on-the-fly configuration menu for setting units (BAR/PSI, Farenheit/Celsius MPH/KPH), Shift light, analog boost sensor calibration and more.
P3 V3 Gauge Features
- Plug and Play Install - plugs directly into your OBD2 port (want to keep your OBD2 port open? hard-wire harness kit also available)
- OEM Integration - installs in your vent for a sleek install while retaining air flow
- Versatility - read boost from multiple OEM sensors through OBD2 port or using optional P3 analog boost sensor
- Code Reading/Clearing - read and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) on the fly
P3 V3 Gauge Readouts (all readouts can be individually configured to read in either Imperial or Metric units)
- Boost (through OBD2 port using OEM sensors or with P3 analog boost sensor)
- Coolant temperature
- Air/Fuel ratio (can be read in AFR or Lambda)
- Vehicle speed (can be calibrated in 1% increments from -9% to +20%)
- Intake air temperature
- Throttle angle
- Ignition timing
- Engine RPM
- Exhaust gas temperature
- Battery voltage
- Programmable shift light
- Analog input 1 (brown wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Analog input 2 (blue wire) can allow gauge to read any 0-5 volt linear output sensor
- Acceleration timers (0-60mph/0-100mph/60-130mph)
- Braking timers (60-0mph/100-0mph)
OEM Vent Option
- We install the display in an OEM vent to make your install even easier
- P3 Analog Boost sensor - plugs directly into gauge harness, no wiring required)
- Boost tubing kit - Approx. 5' of 5/32" O.D. flexible plastic boost tubing with vacuum "T" and 3 sections of 5/32" I.D. vaccum hose. Includes 3 zip ties
- P3 ESVA (Ethanol Sensor Voltage Adaptor) allows your gauge to read ethanol content and fuel temperature directly from the common Continental/GM flex fuel sensor. *Ethanol sensor NOT included
- Trim Removal Kit - this tool kit will help you remove your vent and interior trim while minimizing the chance of scratching or damaging your trim
- OBD2 Splitter - attach multiple devices to your OBD2 port. *some devices will not function while another device is attached to the OBD2 port
You asked, we answered.
The P3 V3 Gauge adds even more user control to what the OBD2 Multi-Gauge already offered. Read DTCs on command, remove pids that you don't care to see, configure units settings of individual measurements, calibrate your vehicle speed, read AFR in Lambda.
There when you need it, hidden when you don't.
No more bulky pillar or column pods... No more squinting to read tiny pixelated screens... While retaining the OEM plus design that blends into your interior, the P3 V3 packs a punch with it's bold, bright display that allows you to pick up info at a glance.
Hot or Cold? No problem!
Even though the P3 V3 installs in your air vent, we keep in mind that you need that heat and A/C while designing each gauge.
Electronics in a harsh climate? We've got that covered too.
We've torture-tested our gauges to the extreme. From frozen solid at -94 F to physically melting at hundreds of degrees, our gauges function far beyond the limits of the in-car environment.
For more accurate boost readout:
When using the OBD2 data to display boost information, your numbers may be slightly higher or lower than the actual boost figures. This is perfectly normal. The boost data that is being transmitted via OBD2 is meant to be read by the ECU, not humans. To obtain accurate boost figures, we recommend purchasing the analog boost sensor and an applicable boost tap for your vehicle. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.