OE Mk2 Audi TT Rear Upper Spring Pad (Fixes reverse rake on many aftermarket Springs)
2 spring pads are required per vehicle.
These spring pads fix the common problem of reverse rake on many Audi and VW vehicles.
These rear spring pads come directly from the Mk2 (8J) Audi TT parts catalog. They are 7.5mm taller. The rubber material features a higher durometer [harder] than the OE Spring pads found on Mk5/6 chassis vehicles / B6 Passat/CC and 8P chassis Audi A3 [06-13] vehicles.
Fixes the "visual" Reverse rake on many popular aftermarket Sport Lowering Springs on the market.
Genuine VW/Audi OEM part
Sold individually, two required per vehicle. If you would like to purchase a single spring pad for replacement use, please contact us.
- VW 2006-2009 MK5 chassis vehicles (all)
- VW 2010-2014 Mk6 Golf, GTI, Golf R chassis vehicles with IRS (independent rear suspension)
- VW 2012-2017 Mk6 Jetta,GL,/Beetle chassis vehicles with IRS
- VW 2015+ Mk7/Mk7.5 chassis vehicles with IRS
- VW 2006-2014 Eos
- VW 2006-2011 B6 Passat
- VW 2009-2017 B6 CC
- Audi 2006-2013 A3 (8P chassis)
- Audi 2015+ A3, S3, RS3 (8V chassis)
- Audi 2006-2014 Mk2 8J TT, TTS, TTRS
- Audi 2015+ Mk3 8S TT, TTS, TTRS