NGP 272mm Rear Rotors - Audi A3 8P, 8V, VW B7 Passat, Mk5/Mk6 Jetta TDI, Mk7 Golf, GTI w/out performance pack - Bosch Calipers
Slotted brake rotors are a great upgrade for any car and will improve your vehicles braking performance immensely. The slotted rotors allow a channel for the brake pad gases to escape and allow the rotor to have a more direct friction surface to the brake pad. Many people prefer slotted rotors as they are more durable and resilient than other performance rotor solutions.
These slotted rotors are a direct replacement for your factory rotors and will fit perfectly with your factory brake calipers.
Slotted rotors provide much of the increased pad bite that cross-drilled rotors do, but can handle the heat of more aggressive use. The slots act as a wiper, cleaning the pad face as they go by to reduce pad glazing, keeping the pads fresh for optimal performance.
Since slotted rotors do not have holes piercing all the way through the brake rotor, they are much stronger than a cross drilled rotor or a cross drilled and slotted rotor. With performance driving, the demand on your brake rotors increases substantially from everyday driving. Slotted rotors can typically take more abuse than cross drilled rotors. When pushed to the limit, slotted rotors are able to expand and contract with temperature change evenly around the entire rotor.
- Increased pad bite, without fear of stress-risers possible with cross-drilled rotors under aggressive driving with elevated temperature use.
- Slotted rotors act as a wiper, cleaning the pad face as they go by which can reduce pad glazing, keeping the pads fresh for optimal performance.
- Great choice for track days or where spirited driving is the norm.
- Less chance of cracking over a cross drilled rotor
- Manufactured with the latest CNC equipment.
- Slotted rotors arrive finished, machine-balanced and ready to install!
Each slotted rotor is coated with a durable clear zinc plating. This barrier prevents corrosion on non-friction surface areas and keeps the slotted rotors looking great and guaranteeing a long service life! Most of our truck applications are finished with a great looking black e-coat finish. This really stands out and the slotted rotors look VERY cool inside any wheel.
Fits the following vehicles originally equipped with Bosch 272mm rear brakes.
- Audi A3 8P Chassis 2.0T FWD and Quattro
- Audi A3 8V Chassis 1.8T
- Audi A3 8V Chassis 2.0t
- Audi A3 8V Chassis TDI
- Mk5 Jetta TDI
- MK6 1.8T 11/09+
- Mk6 2.0T 11/09+
- Mk6 2.5L 11/09+
- Mk6 2.0L-S 11/09+
- Mk6 TDI 11/09+
- Mk6 Sportwagen
- Mk7 Golf 1.8T
- Mk7 GTI 2.0T [Without Performance Pack]
Includes one pair (two) brake rotors.
Please note: Image used for example only.
|Brand||New German Performance|
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|