NEUSPEED Race Springs - VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, GTI, GLI, Audi A3 FWD
NEUSPEED Race Springs are made from the highest quality spring steel for unmatched performance and safety, they will not set or sag. They are precision manufactured in the most technically advanced, state-of-the-art facility in Germany.
Every NEUSPEED spring is designed and tested at their Research and Development facility in Camarillo, California by their suspension engineers to deliver an aggressive look and high performance handling without ever compromising safety or ride quality, then put to the test on the street and track by performance driving professionals.
Enhance the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap. NEUSPEED Race Springs are designed for high performance drivers who want the most out of their vehicles. Race springs lower the vehicle center of gravity, reduce body roll for better handling and reduce front-end dive under heavy braking. With their 40+ years in suspension tuning NEUSPEED offers a much more tuned and specialized spring over the competitors.
Fits: 2014-UP Audi A3 FWD and 2015-UP VW GTI Mk7, Mk7.5, Golf 1.8 TSI and 2019 GLI with Independent Rear Suspension.
- Audi A3 1.8T: 1.6"/1.7"
- VW Golf 1.8T: 2.2"/2.2"
- VW GTI 2.0 TSI: 1.6"/1.6"
- VW GLI 1.9"/2.0"
- NEUSPEED Front Spring Rate: 260 lbs/in
- NEUSPEED Rear Spring Rate: 290 lbs/in
- Original Audi A3 FWD 1.8T Spring Rate: Front - 130 lbs/in, Rear - 165 lbs/in
- Original GTI Spring Rate: Front - 175 lbs/in, Rear - 230 lbs/in
- Original GLI Spring Rate: Front - 185 lbs/in, Rear - 230 lbs/in
- Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California - Precision manufactured in Germany.