Neuspeed Boost Tap - MQB 2.0T Gen 3
The NEUSPEED Boost Tap plugs directly into the intake manifold where the factory Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor is located. Installing the Boost Tap is an easy and reliable way to tap into the 1.8 TSI and 2.0 TSI engine (Gen 2.5 and Gen 3) to allow for a vacuum/boost port for installing your boost gauge or aftermarket diverter valve. Unique offset design allows engine cover to be reinstalled with no modifications.
- Machined Delrin
- Brass Fittings
- .170 OD Hose Nipple
- 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, Sportwagen, Alltrack 1.8T TSI
- 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI 2.0T TSI
- 2015+ VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R 2.0T TSI
- 2019+ VW Mk7 GLI 2.0T TSI
- 2015+ Audi 8V A3 1.8T / 2.0T TSI
- 2015+ Audi 8V S3 2.0T TSI
Designed and Engineered Camarillo, California.
Proudly manufactured in USA.
Actual part shown in photo.