MSS Streets Rear Spring Kit VW Mk7 Golf / GTI / R
NGP is proud to offer the MSS "Streets" - Rear kits for the Mk7 Golf chassis vehicles featuring the factory Mag-ride Active/DCC suspension equipped vehicles.
Also works on standard suspension equipped cars.
MSS Streets spring kit range is for year round daily driven sports cars that are rarely used on race circuits.
The Streets adjustable rear kits are an ideal upgrade on cars already fitted with a factory (OE) Sports/S-Line kit or leading aftermarket lowering spring kits typically by VWR, Eibach or H&R.
Each rear kit is shipped with the following 11 separate parts…;
- 4x MSS well engineered rear springs;
- 2x MSS rear spring spacers with their unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring adjusters with their unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear adjuster rubber non-slip mat made from durable material;
- 1x MSS adjuster spanner;
ADDITIONAL MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
MSS Mk7 kit fits: Mk7 Golf TSI, Mk7 GTI, Mk7 Golf R. [does not fit MK7 Golf TDI]
VW Golf MK7 Ride Height Lowering
- adjustable rears by up to 30mm (+/- 3mm)
Made from tough corrosion resistant materials
Comes with the MSS Lifetime warranty
THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND MSS REAR STACKED ARRANGEMENT DESIGN
- The low rated springs in the stacked arrangement, rated from 100Ibs, handles the smaller road bumps.
- The middle springs rated from 300Ibs handling medium road bumps.
- The heavy duty springs rated over 2500Ibs handling big compressions such as going over speed humps or curbs on a race circuit
The different compression load handling capabilities, illustrated in above thumbnail image with the 3 states of compression, and the rebound capabilities of each selected spring ensures the following...;
- Stability is maintained during high speed cornering or braking to ensure that the car is not unsettled easily. These are attributed to the middle and heavy duty springs resisting and keeping sudden movements to minimal.
- Ride Comfort is retained over rough tarmac mainly attributed to the smaller and middle rated springs though the heavy duty spring also play a subtle role in ensuring sudden compression such as driving over a pothole is contained with a muted/subtle 'thud' sound through the cabin which replaces the prior shudder of the cabin .
- Composed and Balanced handling is evident during spirited street driving or use on race track in advance driving class or competition and this is mainly attributed to the heavy duty springs working in unison with the middle rated springs.
- Squatting is greatly reduced under acceleration, especially beneficial exiting a corner as the car remains controlled. The benefit of the heavy duty springs becomes apparent during this driving scenario. It really does a great job of handling high loads which is evident during acceleration.
- Dive during hard braking, attributed to load transfer from the rear axle, is minimised due to our progressive stacked rear arrangement counteracting against the rate of load transfer from the rear axle.
Questions? We have answers 1-877-German1 or Info@Ngpracing.com