MSS Sports Adjustable Spring Kit VW Mk7 Golf / GTI / R
NGP is proud to offer the MSS "Sports - Fully Adjustable" spring kits for the Mk7 Golf chassis vehicles featuring the factory Mag-ride Active/DCC suspension equipped vehicles.
Also works on standard suspension equipped cars.
MSS Sports spring kit range is for year round daily driven sports cars offering regular track use capabilities.
MSS Fully Adjustable Sports spring kits builds on the MSS versatile signature Sports Standard kit, offering all of the following key benefits:
- Squatting is reduced under acceleration.
- High speed cornering at full throttle remains composed.
- Retains use of the factory in-dash ‘One-touch’ operation to change suspension settings from firm to soft ride.
- Improved ride comfort from our bespoke stacked springs arrangement effectively masking out harsh road bumps.
- Balanced and composed handling in the wet or dry.
- Use advanced suspension setup features found in premium passive Coilover kits such as rake or corner balance / cross-weight.
ADDITIONAL MODEL SPECIFIC INFORMATION
MSS Mk7 kit fits: Mk7 Golf TSI, Mk7 GTI, Mk7 Golf R. [does not fit MK7 Golf TDI with beam rear suspension]
VW Golf MK7 Ride Height Lowering
- adjustable front by up to 30mm (+/- 3mm)
- adjustable rears by up to 30mm (+/- 3mm)
Each full kit is shipped with the following separate parts…;
- 4x MSS race engineered premium rear springs;
- Ships Standard with: 2x MSS well engineered street front springs;
- 2x MSS front spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring spacers with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear spring adjusters with our unique chamfered edge to ensure spring clearance on seating;
- 2x MSS rear adjuster rubber non-slip mat made from durable material;
- 1x MSS adjuster spanner;
Made from tough corrosion resistant materials
Comes with the MSS Lifetime warranty
THE PRINCIPLE BEHIND MSS REAR STACKED ARRANGEMENT DESIGN
- The low rated springs in the stacked arrangement, rated from 100Ibs, handles the smaller road bumps.
- The middle springs rated from 300Ibs handling medium road bumps.
- The heavy duty springs rated over 2500Ibs handling big compressions such as going over speed humps or curbs on a race circuit
The different compression load handling capabilities, illustrated in above thumbnail image with the 3 states of compression, and the rebound capabilities of each selected spring ensures the following...;
- Stability is maintained during high speed cornering or braking to ensure that the car is not unsettled easily. These are attributed to the middle and heavy duty springs resisting and keeping sudden movements to minimal.
- Ride Comfort is retained over rough tarmac mainly attributed to the smaller and middle rated springs though the heavy duty spring also play a subtle role in ensuring sudden compression such as driving over a pothole is contained with a muted/subtle 'thud' sound through the cabin which replaces the prior shudder of the cabin .
- Composed and Balanced handling is evident during spirited street driving or use on race track in advance driving class or competition and this is mainly attributed to the heavy duty springs working in unison with the middle rated springs.
- Squatting is greatly reduced under acceleration, especially beneficial exiting a corner as the car remains controlled. The benefit of the heavy duty springs becomes apparent during this driving scenario. It really does a great job of handling high loads which is evident during acceleration.
- Dive during hard braking, attributed to load transfer from the rear axle, is minimised due to our progressive stacked rear arrangement counteracting against the rate of load transfer from the rear axle.
Questions? We have answers 1-877-German1 or Info@Ngpracing.com