KW Suspension - Variant 3 - Audi A3 2.0t, FWD
Fits: Audi A3 2.0t FWD, 8P chassis 2006+
Lowers: 25-55mm (0.9" to 2.2")
Variant 3 race technology for the road with adjustable compression and rebound damping
The new Variant 3 is state-of-the-art technology for the skilled and experienced driver. The separate and independent compression and rebound damping options allow a truly individual driving set-up. These unique systems with the 3 individually adjustable components, allows for adjustment of the compression of the damper in the low-speed range, while the highspeed set-up, so decisive for driving comfort, has been preset by KW engineers.
• Independently adjustable damping technology -rebound and compression damping
• "inox-line" stainless steel technology
• Individual height adjustment
• German TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
• Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
• 14- level adjustable compression damping
• Unique, independently functioning damping power adjustment
KW Coilover suspensions are manufactured for a large number of vehicles, and are sold all around the world. The initials KW, and the trademark colors of yellow and purple, stand for individuality, quality and security.
Security on many levels: During manufacturing of KW Coilover suspensions, the highest quality materials are used to produce individual suspension solutions that enable customers to adjust vehicle height according to their wishes and needs. Within the TÜV-tested adjustment parameters, this can be easily achieved using the purple-colored aluminum spring collars by adjusting the position of the yellow coated springs upwards or downwards via a specially designed exterior thread. In doing so, the vehicle height can be precisely adjusted, and customers receive exactly the result they want and/or need. The stainless steel strut housings are fitted the specific vehicle, and are available in three different damping technologies. With this variety, KW Coilover suspensions in Variants 1, 2 and 3 can meet the exact requirements of every customer. The complete systems including high-quality yellow springs, purple aluminum components and Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust protection system, provide a unique comprehensive solution for a personalized vehicle suspension system that meets all performance and quality demands.
- • Infinitely adjustable within german TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- • Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- • Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- • Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- • Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- • Easy to read documentation
- • Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- • Visually perfect – safe and unique motion dynamics
- • Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- • Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- • High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- • Special ventilation and sealing system
- • High-quality damping components
- • Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- • Special guide and sealing systems
- • Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals – optimal sealing with minimal friction – temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
Please note! Image for example only.