KW Suspension - Variant 1 - Audi A6 / S6 Quattro, C5 / C5S Chassis, 6-cyl Sedan & Wagon
Fits: Audi A6 / S6 Quattro, C5 / C5S Chassis, Sedan and Wagon 6-cyl & V8, 1998 to 2004
Lowers: 40-75mm (1.6" to 2.9")
Spring rates: 830lb front / Progressive rear
Variant 1 sportive - harmonic with KW factory pre-set up fixed damping.
The ideal systems for customers wishing to rely on the experience on KW engineers for selected damping rates, yet determine their own degree of lowering. In extensive driving tests our engineers have set the dampers for the best balance between sporty driving, comfort and safety.
• Optimally adjusted, sporty and comfortable dampening technology
• available in two different housing designs, "inox-line" and "basic"
• Individually height adjustable
• German TUEV-tested lowering range
• High-quality components for long life
• Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
KW Coilover suspensions are manufactured for a large number of vehicles, and are sold all around the world. The initials KW, and the trademark colors of yellow and purple, stand for individuality, quality and security.
Security on many levels: During manufacturing of KW Coilover suspensions, the highest quality materials are used to produce individual suspension solutions that enable customers to adjust vehicle height according to their wishes and needs. Within the TÜV-tested adjustment parameters, this can be easily achieved using the purple-colored aluminum spring collars by adjusting the position of the yellow coated springs upwards or downwards via a specially designed exterior thread. In doing so, the vehicle height can be precisely adjusted, and customers receive exactly the result they want and/or need. The stainless steel strut housings are fitted the specific vehicle, and are available in three different damping technologies. With this variety, KW Coilover suspensions in Variants 1, 2 and 3 can meet the exact requirements of every customer. The complete systems including high-quality yellow springs, purple aluminum components and Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust protection system, provide a unique comprehensive solution for a personalized vehicle suspension system that meets all performance and quality demands.
- • Infinitely adjustable within german TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- • Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- • Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- • Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- • Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- • Easy to read documentation
- • Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- • Visually perfect – safe and unique motion dynamics
- • Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- • Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- • High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- • Special ventilation and sealing system
- • High-quality damping components
- • Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- • Special guide and sealing systems
- • Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals – optimal sealing with minimal friction – temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
Please note! Image for example only.