KW Suspension - Club Sport - Mk2, Mk3, Corrado, including VR6
Fits: For all Mk2, Mk3 and Corrado models, including 8v, 16v, G60 and VR6
Lowers: 45-85mm (1.7" to 3.3")
Spring rates: 457lb front / 286lb rear
Club Sport: Clubsport is getting more and more famous world-wide. Therefore, KW has decided to develop a new product line – KW Clubsport. This new product line is distinguished by motorsport applications for race track and road use with ideal performance. Aggressive rates, optimized for the track, but still capable of being used on the street.
• Performance setup for the racetrack
• Dampers in compression and rebound forces independently adjustable
• Use of high performance linear race springs
• Additional available with racing top mounts
• TÜV approval possible depending on the specification
Nürburgring Nordschleife is the most popular race track for using the KW Clubsport suspension kits, so you know they're engineered to the highest level of performance and quality. High performance sports cars, modified saloons as well as classical sport compact cars are tuned in weight, engine and wheels for their use on several race tracks. These improvements are made for a better handling on track sport events, race taxi drives, visitor drives and equability tests particularly on the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Due to these modifications of the car some parameters are changing. Therefore, the road setups are no longer ideal for the performance of the car. For this use we offer special clubsport kits which have been adapted to the changed requirements by changing spring and shock setup as well as the installation of racing top mounts.
KW Coilover suspensions are manufactured for a large number of vehicles, and are sold all around the world. The initials KW, and the trademark colors of yellow and purple, stand for individuality, quality and security.
Security on many levels: During manufacturing of KW Coilover suspensions, the highest quality materials are used to produce individual suspension solutions that enable customers to adjust vehicle height according to their wishes and needs. Within the TÜV-tested adjustment parameters, this can be easily achieved using the purple-colored aluminum spring collars by adjusting the position of the yellow coated springs upwards or downwards via a specially designed exterior thread. In doing so, the vehicle height can be precisely adjusted, and customers receive exactly the result they want and/or need. The stainless steel strut housings are fitted the specific vehicle, and are available in three different damping technologies. With this variety, KW Coilover suspensions in Variants 1, 2 and 3 can meet the exact requirements of every customer. The complete systems including high-quality yellow springs, purple aluminum components and Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust protection system, provide a unique comprehensive solution for a personalized vehicle suspension system that meets all performance and quality demands.
- • Infinitely adjustable within german TUEV-tested adjustment parameters
- • Shortened struts for increased spring travel
- • Trapezoidal threads for simple height adjustment
- • Three different damping technologies for individual adjustment
- • Elastomer bump stops with integrated dust boot protection
- • Easy to read documentation
- • Ready to use comprehensive solutions
- • Visually perfect – safe and unique motion dynamics
- • Strut housings in inox-line stainless steel technology
- • Anodized aluminum spring collars and add-on pieces
- • High-quality, high-tensile racing springs
- • Special ventilation and sealing system
- • High-quality damping components
- • Hardened, chromium-plated piston rods
- • Special guide and sealing systems
- • Pistons with V-shaped Teflon seals – optimal sealing with minimal friction – temperature-resistant, durable damping technology
Please note! Image for example only.
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||N/A|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|