Integrated Engineering VW MK7/MK7.5 GTI, Golf, & Audi A3 Performance Cast Downpipe FWD
To purchase this product, you must fill out and e-mail the form at the link below to email@example.com. We cannot ship this product to you without a completed form.
Track Car Modification Waiver Form
MQB PERFORMANCE DOWNPIPE OVERVIEW
When upgrading your VW MK7 or Audi 8V A3 to stage 2 software you will also need to reduce the back pressure caused by the small diameter stock pipe. With the exhaust system flowing better performance gains be achieved. Turbo lag should also be reduced as an added benefit.
IE engineers guarantee a perfect fit by designing all IE downpipes in-house using the latest technology. Digital scanning is using to scan the entire environment which ensures that there is proper clearance and that all mounting points are in the correct location. Manufactured from 304 stainless offers a life-long product that brings performance and fun to the table for years to come.
- Proven performance gains
- 76mm (3 inch) tubing replaces restrictive 60mm factory tubing
- Bolt on fitment - no hassle or poorly fitting parts when you choose IE
- Constructed of 304 stainless piping - long-lasting and high-quality material
- Thick turbo flange - prevents leaks and warping
- High flow 200 cell catalytic converter - full power with reduced pollution and smell
- Metal matrix catalytic structure -
- OEM style flex section - allows for more adjustment and won’t fail
- All inclusive kit - downpipe, mid pipes, all hardware
- TIG welded construction - equates to long-lasting welds that are less likely to fail
- Install instructions - available by CLICKING HERE
The most power gains will be achieved when the IE Downpipe is paired with IE matching software, air intake, and FDS intercooler.
An aggressive and drone-free sound will be emitted from the IE Cast Downpipe. This should be music to your ears! Thick wall tubing and cast sections remove much of “tinny” sound emitted by cheaper, thin wall, downpipes. With downpipes, you get what you pay for in terms of sounds and overall manufacturing quality.
HIGH-FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER
IE’s performance downpipe includes a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst located as close to the turbo as possible. Metal matrix catalysts are higher performance because the matrix web is thinner, allowing higher flow in the same size. Our catalyst is also a very large diameter, allowing a large flow area and maximum power. By being placed close to the turbo, emissions and unwanted unpleasant smells are greatly reduced.
DIRECT BOLT-ON WITH PERFECT FITMENT
The IE downpipe replaces over 6 feet of restrictive factory exhaust tubing, all the way back to the OE “Cat-Back” rear section. Sturdy fabricated mounts and precise engineering result in a rattle free and long last replacement exhaust system. 3D scanning systems were employed to ensure perfect placement both in pre and post-production phases.
Installation should be completed by a professional and preferably on an auto lift. CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.
- Audi - A3 MK3/8V 1.8T & 2.0T engines (FWD only)*
- VW - GTI MK7 2.0T engine
- VW - GTI MK7.5 2.0T engine
- VW - Golf MK7 1.8T & 2.0T engine (FWD only)*
- VW - Golf MK7.5 1.8T & 2.0T engine (FWD only)*
- VW - GLI Mk7 2.0T
*This product is not CARB certified and thus is not available for purchase in the state of California.
THIS MOTORSPORT/RACING PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED TO MEET ANY FEDERAL EMISSIONS STANDARDS IN THE USA AND IS NOT FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT C.A.R.B. COMPLIANT AND IS NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA, USA. APR MAKES NO CLAIMS THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH ANY EMISSION LAWS IN ANY JURISDICTION. IT IS ENTIRELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO INFORM THEMSELVES OF ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS WHICH MAY PROHIBIT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.