Integrated Engineering VW MK5, MK6, B6 Passat/CC, Audi A3 2.0T 3" Catted Downpipe
Equipping your MK5 or MK6 2.0T engine with an IE catted downpipe delivers additional horsepower, torque, and responsiveness when coupled with a matching Stage 2 or K04 turbo upgrade ECU tune. These significant power gains are added through the entire RPM band by allowing the turbocharger to flow freely through the 3" downpipe, high-flow catalytic converter, and mid-pipe. Careful tuning of the added sound from freeing up exhaust flow rewards you with an aggressive exhaust growl every time you touch the accelerator while minimizing cabin drone. All IE exhaust systems are designed in-house using state of the art digital scanning for a perfect fit and manufactured from 1.5mm thick wall 304 stainless steel offering a lifetime of performance and fun.
- Massive power and torque gains - with matching ECU tune
- Direct bolt-system - perfect match for stock or K04 turbo
- 1.5mm thick 304 stainless steel pipe construction - lifetime of worry-free performance
- 16mm thick turbo flange - prevents warping and leaks
- 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst - reduces emissions and smell with no power loss
- V-band mid-pipe connection - easy and fast no-leak seal
- Interlock core tough flex section - allows engine movement without stress cracking
- 3" to 60mm adapter and all installation hardware included - no unwanted trips to the parts store
3" DOWNPIPE POWER GAINS
- MK5 2.0T FSI (EA113): +55-65HP & 80-00TQ (ft-lbs) over stock
- MK5 & MK6 2.0T TSI (EA888 Gen1/2): +55-65HP & 75-85TQ (ft-lbs) over stock
*Power figures are on full bolt-on and tuned Stage 2 cars. Power measured at the hub performed on a hub dynamometer, power figures are taken from multiple vehicles. Power gains may differ from advertised as individual vehicles will vary in maintenance, mileage, and conditions. HP=horsepower, TQ= Torque ft-lbs.
HIGH-FLOW CATALYTIC CONVERTER
E's performance downpipe system for the MK5 & MK6 2.0T engines include a high-flow 200 cell per inch metal matrix catalyst (CAT) on the mid pipe section. This included CAT greatly reduces emissions output and unwanted offensive smells common on all catless systems, without losing horsepower! Have all the benefits of catless performance and none of the drawbacks with the IE high-flow CAT system
DIRECT BOLT-ON DOWNPIPE WITH PERFECT FIT
The IE downpipe replaces the majority of the factory exhaust from the turbocharger all the way back to the factory rear exhaust just before the axles. The 16mm turbo flange bolts to the stock or a K04 turbocharger. The downpipe section includes a new mount bracket and utilizes the factory mount points along with a tough interlock core flex section, this allows engine and chassis movement without stressing or cracking your downpipe. Easily connect the downpipe and catted mid-pipe using the simple and strong v-band connection. Finally, the mid pipe mounts to the stock rear exhaust with the included 3" to 60mm slip-fit sleeve, or easily adapt it to your cat-back exhaust of choice. In-house digitally scanned and designed for an exact fit and includes all hardware to make the install easy and straight forward.
Installation is recommended to be performed on an auto lift or by a professional. CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW - GTI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T FSI Engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2010-2014 (MK6) 2.0T TSI Engines*
- VW - CC 2009-2015 (3C8) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
- VW - EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T FSI & TSI Engines
Please note: Fits all FSI EA113 & TSI EA888 GEN1/2 engines. Does NOT fit EA888 Gen 3 engines found in some late model (2015+) MK6 Jetta & GLI. Please verify engine type before purchasing.
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||N/A|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|