Integrated Engineering Performance ECU Tune - Audi B9 2.0T Q5 (80A)
Integrated Engineering's performance ECU calibration for your 2018-2020 Audi Q5 2.0L Turbo engine completely transforms your mild-mannered SUV into a sporty and performance-tuned crossover with up to 97 horsepower and 176ft-lbs of torque over stock! Get ready for power and fun without sacrificing reliability or comfort in only minutes!
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized
- Increased acceleration and reduced throttle lag
- Stage 1 for stock hardware or intake & intercooler upgrades
- Stage 2 for intake, intercooler, and exhaust upgrades
- 91, 93, & 104 octane high-performance maps (95, 98, & 108 RON)
- Boost control optimized for all conditions
- Easy octane switching takes only minutes
- Road speed limiters removed
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Direct port OBDII at-home flashing
- Read and clear diagnostic/problem codes
- Easy to use Data-logger
HIGH-PERFORMANCE ENGINE SOFTWARE
Q5 2.0T STAGE 1
IE Stage 1 ECU Tunes for your Audi 2.0T Q5 significantly increase performance with more horsepower, torque, and faster acceleration with octane-specific map options for 91 and 93 octanes. Enjoy up to 314 horsepower and 396ft-lbs. Engineered to operate on stock hardware or compatible with intake, intercooler, and catback exhaust upgrades.
- Stock VW/Audi advertised numbers - 252 HP / 273 FT-LBS
- Stock IE dyno numbers - 262 HP / 296 FT-LBS
- Stage 1 91 Octane - 308 HP / 394 FT-LBS
- Stage 1 93 Octane - 314 HP / 396 FT-LBS
Q5 2.0T STAGE 2
IE Stage 2 ECU tune is the next step of power and delivers the most performance potential available from your stock engine and turbocharger from an upgraded performance downpipe. Maximum torque and horsepower gains are realized across the powerband with 337-359HP and 410-445ft-lbs with options for 91, 93, or 104 octane fuel.
- Stage 2 91 Octane - 337 HP / 410 FT-LBS
- Stage 2 93 Octane - 343 HP / 412 FT-LBS
- Stage 2 104 Octane - 359 HP / 445 FT-LBS
Upgrading from Stage 1 to Stage 2 or beyond is easy! With IE, you only pay the difference in tune cost with no extra fees. After installing any required hardware, launch your IE POWERlink software and enjoy the next power level in minutes!
While no hardware upgrades are required for Stage 1, upgrading the intake and intercooler will provide increased airflow, lower intake air temps, and quicker heat soak recovery for an overall more efficient and faster vehicle.
Stage 2 Hardware Requirements:
- Aftermarket upgraded downpipe
IE's tuning masters not only deliver more engine power but also include extensive adjustments and features to make every bit of your driving experience more refined and enjoyable.
Your Q5 will do more than pull harder and drive faster; you will feel more connected and in control of your newly refined and enthusiast-programmed Audi. IE calibration engineers use advanced equipment to completely rewrite the entire engine management programming to improve all drive mapping sections significantly. Enjoy reduced throttle lag, linear power delivery, removed top speed limiters, smoother throttle control, and more.
FULL POWER, FULL RELIABILITY
Your new high-performance tune is calibrated to safely maximize the engine and turbocharger power capability without sacrificing reliability or daily comfort. All safety protocols and sensors are reprogrammed and expanded to the new performance tuning. Every ECU parameter undergoes months of testing on IE's in-house dyno systems that utilize the world's only Sea Level Generator developed specifically to verify safety operations in any condition. Confidently drive from LA to Pikes Peak with the power to keep you smiling every mile!
- 2018-2020 Audi B9 Q5 2.0T