Innovate Motorsports LC-2 Digital Wideband O2 Sensor Kit
Need to keep an eye on your Air/Fuel Ratio but your vehicle doesn't have a factory wideband? No problem!
The Innovate Motorsports LC-2 wideband kit comes with everything you need to read AFR right on your Multi-Gauge. This is the easiest way to keep an eye on your AFR without adding clutter to your interior. The LC-2 utilizes 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology. With it's patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology, the LC-2 can show exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges.
- Can be tied directly into P3 Multi-Gauge using analog input
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *2-Configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- 8ft sensor cable
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
*Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs.
DEFAULT OUTPUT CONFIGURATION
- Analog Output 1- (Yellow wire) 0 volt = 7.35 AFR 5 volts = 22.39 AFR
- Analog Output 2- (Brown wire) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR .1 volt = 15 AFR
With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
*Program Cable (Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting), Manual, LogWorks Software (Free Download).