HALDEX GEN 2 - AWD ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT - TT Mk2, B6 Passat, Mk5 R32 (2006-2008)
The Haldex Performance Part will greatly improve the performance and handling of your Audi A3 (8P), TT (8J) Quattro or VW MKV R32, Passat (B6) 4-Motion. The kit consists of a new electronically controlled valve body, gaskets, and necessary hardware.
By re-tuning your vehicle's AWD system, power is more aggressively directed to the rear wheels under a wide variety of driving conditions. This results in more neutral handling characteristics and better off the line acceleration. This system does not interfere with ABS or Traction Control Systems.
The performance software for Gen 2 has an option where the driver can choose between 3 different parameter settings.
- Option 1. As default when no Switch or Remote Control is installed the software is fixed in sport mode which will give the car a sportier and more netural handling performance.
- Option 2. Installing a switch that can be mounted on the dashboard or remote control the driver will have the ability to choose between 3 different parameter settings.
- Standard setting. Standard mode is similar to the original setting in the standard vehicle. This mode is recommended to be used during normal driving.
- Sport setting. Sport mode will make the handling more fun and sportier with increased torque transfer to the rear axle during accelerations.
- Race setting. Race mode will increase the torque transfer to the rear axle even more during accelerations and also react faster depending on how fast the driver pushes the throttle.
All safety features works as in the original software, for example during ABS braking or an ESP intervention the coupling will stop transferring torque to avoid interference with the cars safety systems.
This is a simple plug-n-play application, no modifications necessary!
Replaces original equipment Haldex control unit.