Genuine VW Mk7 GTI Clubsport S Cross-drilled Brake Rotors - 340x30mm - Fits several applications
In stock and ready to ship!
These brake rotors are the best possible OEM brake rotor available for VW and Audi vehicles equipped with 340mm front brake rotors. Originally equipped on the high performance Mk7 GTI Clubsport, these brake rotors are more than capable of handling any braking action you throw at them. A distinct semi two piece hatted design and cross-drilling is sure to set your car apart from the others.
For those worried about weight savings, these rotors are 2 lbs lighter per rotor over the factory 340x30mm brake rotor.
These brake rotors are almost completely identical to the factory TTRS brake rotor, albeit in a smaller size. As a result, these brake rotors pair very well with the VAGBremtechnic TTRS caliper adapter kit. Together these create a great looking and performing OEM+ high performance brake kit.
- 1 Pair of OE 340x30mm clubsport front brake discs
- Factory 340x30mm disc - 23.6 lbs (per disc)
- Clubsport S 340x30mm disc - 21.6 (per disc)
- 2022+ VW Mk8 GTI 2.0T
- 2009-2016 VW CC 3.6L 4Motion
- 2012-2013 VW Mk6 Golf R
- 2015-2018 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 GTI with performance pack
- 2019-2021 VW Mk7.5 GTI
- 2015-2021 VW Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf R
- 2019+ VW Tiguan (MQB model, does not fit Tiguan Limited)
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 3.2L Quattro
- 2006-2013 Audi TT 3.2L Quattro
- 2009-2014 Audi TTS
- 2015+ Audi S3
Please note: Audi 8S generation TTS models utilize a 338x30mm front brake rotor which is close in size, but we have not tested fitment on that model as of yet.
These rotors are the same for both the left and the right side with no change in vane direction. They are designed this way by VW.
|Brand||Genuine VW Audi|