Forge Motorsport Inlet Hard Pipe for Audi 8V RS3 and 8S TTRS 2.5T
The Forge Motorsport high flow intake pipe for the Audi RS3 8V face lift and TTRS 8S eliminates the highly restrictive plastic inlet pipe by increasing the inlet bore diameter from 70mm to 90mm. This increases air flow and maximises the volume of air being forced into the engine, improving efficiency and performance. The FMINLH8 is designed for use with the standard airbox and works superbly with a performance panel filter. This modification can equate to increases of up to 10hp on mapped vehicles which is a remarkable gain for an easy to fit bolt on modification.
- Works flawlessly with the OEM airbox giving improved throttle response and power gains throughout the entire rev range
- CNC mandrel bent 90mm alloy pipe and brackets welded and manufactured in the UK by experienced fabricators
- Powder coated in satin black for that OEM factory look
- Custom silicone couplers for an easy fit
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Lifetime warranty*
Looking for an OEM+ upgrade? Pair the Forge high flow intake pipe with a Pipercross foam drop in panel filter. Just select from the option above and we will take care of the rest.