Forge Motorsport Dump Valve Kit - VW Mk6/Mk7 Jetta (up to 2017), Mk7.5 Golf 1.4T TSI
In stock and ready to ship!
Forge Motorsport has designed a new dump valve / blow off valve for the 2015+ VW1.4 TSI engine codes CJZA, CJZC, CJZD, CYVB.
The 1.4 TSI does not have a dump valve as standard from the factory. So once again, Forge has set the standard by designing a blow off valve solution that will allow you to have the traditional dump valve noise between gear changes and when letting off the gas pedal. In addition, it won’t cause any check engine lights and the car will perform flawlessly.
The FMDV1 valve removes the OEM plastic pipe that runs from the turbo to the intake manifold and replaces it with a silicone hose. This hose is provided with all the equipment necessary to create a quick and easy install. Fitment instructions are provided for ease of installation.
- Beware of cheap copy valves and “Forgeries“ The unique design of this Forge valve will not cause any engine idle or running issues.
All of the Forge silicone hoses in this kit come with a Flurosilicon liner:
- By using this liner, the included hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed the original factory part, and will enhance any engine bay both functionally and aesthetically
- 2015-2017 VW Mk6 Jetta 1.4T
- 2018-2021 VW Mk7.5 Golf 1.4T
Please note that this Forge valve kit is designed to fit with the standard intake. We cannot guarantee it will fit with all aftermarket intakes.