Forge Motorsport Audi VW MQB Dogbone Bushing Insert - Type B
This precision-machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM Lower Dogbone bush that counter acts engine movement under heavy acceleration and braking, resulting a firmer feel when shifting.
To be sure that you have selected the correct bush insert for your vehicle please check the fitment guide below:
- CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy. All Forge machined parts go through a rigorous quality control procedure to ensure that they have been made to the highest standard (working to a tolerance of less than 0.1mm).
- This insert is coated in a hardwearing black anodised finish which protects the part from oxidation to ensure that it looks great as long as possible.
- Developed in house at Forge's UK R&D facilities with working prototypes 3D printed and test fitted.
- Audi 8V A3, S3, RS3
- Audi 8S TT, TTS, TTRS
- Volkswagen Mk7, Mk7.5 Golf, GTI, Golf R, Sportwagen, Alltrack
- Volkswagen Mk8 GTI, Golf R
When installing, please Torque to 135 Nm
If your vehicle has this bush (part number : 5Q0 198 037 B) fitted you need a type “A” insert, part number FMAM-B2
If your vehicle has the alternative bush (part number: 5Q0 198 037 C) fitted you need type “B” insert, part number FMAM-B3
Please review the image above to correctly identify which insert you will need for your vehicle.