CTS Turbo Mk6 Jetta Gen 3 TSI Catch Can Kit
CTS Turbo is proud to offer the premier catch can solution for the MK6 Gen 3 Jetta GLI and Gen 3 Jetta 1.8TSI. The oil catch can is used prevent oil vapors entering the intake manifold and clogging up the intake valves on direct-injection motors. Oil deposits on intake manifold and valves reduce performance, and cause bad fuel mileage. Keep your MK6 Gen 3 Jetta clean, running smoothly, and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the PCV system on your car is now free of issues.
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum valve cover breather – CNC machined from a single block of T6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- CTS Turbo Billet aluminum catch can with billet oil-level dipstick
- 10 AN Black-Series braided hoses
- Oil catch can mounting bracket
- Stainless Hardware
- Hose-Wrangler clamp
- 2013.5+ MK6 Gen 3 Jetta GLI 2.0T with Black Engine Cover
- 2013.5+ MK6 Gen 3 Jetta 1.8TSI with Black Engine Cover
- 2013.5+ MK6 Gen 3 Beetle TSI with Black Engine Cover
All installation hardware is included.
NOTE: Check your engine mount bolt, it must have a stud for catch can to be mounted to. If you have a flat bolt, you must purchase this double-ended stud: N91029602
NB: During winter months, the liquid inside the catch can may freeze and cause damage to your engine. Extra attention must be paid to the liquid level or you may choose to remove the catch can for duration of sub-freezing temperatures.
Here is a video showing one of our catch cans being emptied.